ChemicalBook > Product Catalog > API > Vitamins and Minerals medicines > Vitamin B drugs > Thiamine chloride
- Product Name:Thiamine chloride
- Synonyms: VITAMIN B1(THIAMINE)(BASF)(SH) VITAMIN B1(THIAMINE)(SH) THIAMINB-1 Thiamine (unspecified salts) 3-((4-Amino-2-methyl-5-pyrimidinyl)methyl)-5-(2- hydroxyethyl)-4-methylthiazolium chloride THIAMIMEMONOCHLORIDE Thiamine chloride Vitamin B1
- Product Categories: Vitamins and Derivatives Nutritional Supplements - Vitamin Ingredients vitamin series
- Mol File:59-43-8.mol
Thiamine chloride Chemical Properties
- Density 1.3175 (rough estimate)
- refractive index 1.5630 (estimate)
- CAS DataBase Reference59-43-8(CAS DataBase Reference)
- EPA Substance Registry SystemThiazolium, 3-[(4-amino-2-methyl-5-pyrimidinyl) methyl]-5-(2-hydroxyethyl)- 4-methyl- chloride(59-43-8)
- Hazardous Substances Data59-43-8(Hazardous Substances Data)
- Language:EnglishProvider:Thiamine chloride
Thiamine chloride Usage And Synthesis
- General DescriptionThiamine, the preferred name for vitamin B1, holds a prominent place in the history of vitamin discovery because beriberi, the disease resulting from insufficient thiamine intake, was one of the earliest recognized deficiency diseases.
- Clinical UseThiamine chloride, as the base or as the hydrochloride salt, is indicatedin the treatment or prophylaxis of known or suspected thiaminedeficiencies. Severe thiamine deficiency is calledberiberi, which is very rare in developed countries. The mostlikely cause of thiamine deficiency in the United States is theresult of chronic alcoholism, which leads to multiple vitamindeficiencies as a result of poor dietary intake. The major organsaffected are the nervous system (dry beriberi), whichmanifests as neurological damage, the cardiovascular system(wet beriberi), which manifests as heart failure and edema, andthe gastrointestinal tract. Thiamine administration reverses thegastrointestinal, cardiovascular, and neurological symptoms;however, if the deficiency has been severe or of prolonged duration, the neurological damage may be permanent.
- Safety ProfilePoison by subcutaneous and intravenous routes. An experimental teratogen. Experimental reproductive effects. When heated to decomposition it emits very toxic fumes of NOx, SOx, and Cl-.
Thiamine chloride Preparation Products And Raw materials
- Vitamin A Riboflavin-5-phosphate sodium Sodium chloride Benfotiamine Menadione Folic acid CHLORIDE STANDARD Ammonium chloride Thiophanate-methyl 5-Chloro-2-methyl-3(2H)-isothiazolone with 2-methyl-3(2H)-isothiazolone Methylparaben Thiamine hydrochloride Vitamin D3 3-Diethylaminophenol Vitamin B12 DL-α-Tocopherol MULTIVITAMIN Riboflavin
- Company Name:Hebei chuangzhiyuan biotechnology co., LTD Gold
- Company Name:Shanghai Boyle Chemical Co., Ltd.
- Tel:Mr Qiu:021-50182298(Demestic market) Miss Xu：021-50180596（Abroad market）
- Company Name:Beijing dtftchem Technology Co., Ltd.
- Tel:13651141086; 86(10)60275028、60275820
- Company Name:BeiJing Hwrk Chemicals Limted
- Company Name:Beijing Ouhe Technology Co., Ltd