ChemicalBook Terms of Service
Last modified: September 1, 2016
Please read these terms and conditions carefully.
We may take any of the following actions in our sole discretion at any time and for any reason without giving you any prior notice:
- Limit, suspend, or terminate your access to all or any part of our Services;
- Change, suspend, or discontinue all or any part of our Services;
- Refuse, move, or remove any material that you submit to our sites for any reason;
- Refuse, move, or remove any content that is available on our sites;
- Limit or delete your accounts and all related information and files in your account;
- Cancel unconfirmed accounts;
Products are sold for research or laboratory use only and are not to be administered to humans or used for medical diagnostics.
The information provided by Chemicalbook website has certain accuracy, effectiveness and integrity. However, due to the huge size of the data and the influence by the uncertainty data sources, Chemicalbook unable to guarantee hundred percent accuracy, effectiveness and integrity. Chemicalbook and Chemicalbook staff shall not take any direct or indirect responsibilities in any ways regarding on any information or transmission error, inaccuracy and mistaken. Within the permission range by law, Chemicalbook does not undertake users or any others direct, indirect, incidental, affiliate, special and punitive damages (including incomes, loss in expected profits, lost in business, or unachieved savings) caused by use or fail to use the information or any links or projects provided by Chemicalbook website. Chemicalbook reserves the rights in re-correction of any errors or omissions of any part of Chemicalbook website. Chemicalbook has the rights in changing Chemicalbook website, and the contents of the website including products, projects, services and prices without any notices.
The information and contents provided by Chemicalbook website and the available software and material within Chemicalbook website are all according to original sample, which do not contain any statements or guarantee in either direct or indirect ways. Within the maximum limits permitted by law, Chemicalbook disclaims not to make any direct or indirect statements and guarantees, which including statement / guarantee in safety, accuracy, completeness, merchantability, no infringement, suitable for any particular purpose, computer virus, etc. You are responsible for all risks in using Chemicalbook website. Chemicalbook website is not responsible for user’s direct or indirect losses in certain situations mentioned as below:
- Business interruption.
- Unable to open / login Chemicalbook website, website delay or website interruption.
- Unable to transmit data, transfer error, damages, losses or other modifications.
- Any types of loss or damage caused by processing the links from the Chemicalbook website to other sites or the existing links within Chemicalbook website.
- The possibility of computer virus, system failure or functional disorder occurred when customer using Chemicalbook website (including links between third-party website and Chemicalbook website).
- The users’ personal data disclosure or leakage caused by the six different situations mentioned in legal notices specified in paragraph three of fourth article.
- Users’ losses caused by the majeure or other factors that ChemicalBook unable to control.
The information and contents provided from Chemicalbook website are not allow to re-edit, copy, plagiarism, or use in commercial purpose, except with relevant laws and regulations permit or the approval from Chemicalbook Scientific Ltd. If the company identified any customer’s action is illegal or damage the Chemicalbook website’s public reputation and company’s legal benefits, the company reserves the rights including refuse to provide services, freeze or delete the member account, take action with legal rights.
Conduct of Use
Each User hereby agrees to provide Chemicalbook with true, accurate, current and complete information. You should update all information timely to keep it true, accurate, current and complete.
Each User hereby agrees that you will not use our sites to take any of the following actions:
- Post information contain false, fraudulent, inaccurate, misleading, defamatory, or libelous content (including personal information);
- Violate any laws (including without limitation those governing export control, consumer protection, unfair competition, anti-discrimination or false ·advertising), third party rights, or our policies such as the Product Restrictions And Prohibition policies;
- Promote discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age;
- Publish, post, upload, e-mail, distribute, or disseminate (collectively, "Transmit") any inappropriate, profane, defamatory, infringing, obscene, indecent, or unlawful content;
- Transmit files that contain viruses, corrupted files, or any other similar software or programs that may damage or adversely affect the operation of another person's computer, our sites, any software or hardware, or telecommunications equipment;
- Restrict or inhibit any other user from using and enjoying any public area within our sites;
- Interfere with or disrupt our sites, servers, or networks;
- Engage or promote in any illegal activities.
- Harvest or otherwise collect information about users, including personal information and public information without ChemicalBook consent; or Otherwise create any liability for ChemicalBook or its affiliates.
Applicable Laws and Jurisdiction
The formulation, implementation, interpretation and settlement of any arguments shall be applicable to the laws of the People's Republic of China. If both sides having disagreement with each other and failed in consultation, any of them may submit lawsuit to people’s court which is in charge of ChemicalBook.
ChemicalBook reserves the rights to modify, add and delete any contents of this legal notice at any time. Every time you login or using ChemicalBook website shall be consider as agree with the effective terms and conditions at that time. Therefore, you should check the date of the legal notices and examine the present version with the previous one (especially the modified places).