ChemicalBook > Product Catalog > API > Vitamins and Minerals medicines > Vitamin B drugs > Yeast extract
Yeast extract Chemical Properties
- Density 0.5 g/cm3 (20℃)
- storage temp. 2-8°C
- solubility H2O: 2%, turbid, yellow
- form powder
- color slightly brown
- OdorCharacteristic odour
- PH6.5-7.5 (25℃, 2% in H2O)
- PH Range6.5 - 7.5 (10% solution)
- Water Solubility Soluble in cold water.
- Sensitive Moisture Sensitive & Hygroscopic
- EPA Substance Registry SystemYeast, ext. (8013-01-2)
Yeast extract Usage And Synthesis
- Background and OverviewThe earliest domestic production plant of yeast extract is Shanghai yeast plant. At that time, the yeast extract has brown color, becoming dark brown after being dissolved with a strong smell of yeast. It is mainly used for microbial testing and as the fermentation medium for antibiotics plant; due to product quality limitations, it is generally not suitable for use in the food industry. With the continuous expansion of domestic yeast extract market, the production process and quality of yeast extract product are also being standardized and guide. The industry standard for yeast extract was officially implemented on October 1, 2003. We believe that with the promulgation and implementation of the standard, the yeast extract industry will get more standardized and sustainable development; the yeast extract market will be further expanded.
Yeast extract is manufactured using fresh budding yeast, wine yeast and baker's yeast as raw material, and is produced through using modern bio-engineering technology; take advantage of the self-autolysis of yeast for wall breaking and plasmolysis; further use the yeast enzyme system for hydrolysis of yeast cytoplasm; after removal of cell walls and insoluble molecules, the yeast cells, proteins, nucleic acids, such as biodegradable, are purified by a nutrition-based functional natural seasonings. Finally, the yeast extract is concentrated to a semi-pasty, pasty, oil-embedded, microcapsuled and micronized powdered product to meet different application requirements. Yeast extract has a protein content of about 50%, of which about 20% is glutathione, 6% is nucleic acid. It is rich in 18 kinds of amino acids, functional peptides glutathione, dextran, mannan, trehalose, flavoring nucleotide, B vitamins, biotin, trace elements and volatile aromatic compounds and other components. Calcium, phosphorus and trace element contents (μg / g) in yeast extract: Calcium 1120, Phosphorus 18020, Zinc 190, Iron 162, Chromium 5, Potassium 9300, Cobalt 1.2, Manganese 15, Strontium 3.5, Magnesium 2150. It contains no cholesterol and saturated fatty acids, having natural strong flavor, being an excellent flavor enhancer; it is nutrient-rich, delicious, rich mellow. The main taste substances are amino acids, nucleotides and organic acids. It has been widely used in household seasonings, puffed food, bread, cakes, biscuits, frozen foods and nutritional supplements.
- Dried food yeast
- Dried autolysed yeast
- Yeast extract
- Flavor yeast extract
As the yeast extract is rich in nutrients with excellent processing performance, it can often play a important role in some food processing by enhancing the product tasty, mellow, while alleviating the salty taste, sour taste, covering the smell and so on. Yeast extract has good applications in many food processing industry.
Raw materials of fermentation industry: amino acids, antibiotics, APIs, VC and inosine and so on
Microbial culture medium: Pseudomonas, Acetobacter, Gluconobacter, Escherichia coli, Bacillus subtilis, Streptococcus nisin, Staphylococcus, yeast and Mycoplasma
Yeast, after subjecting to wall breaking for extracting the protein, nucleic acids, vitamins and further biological enzyme digestion, can give a light-yellow powder rich in small amino acids, peptides, nucleotides, vitamins and other natural active ingredient. The amino acid content is more than 30%; protein content is more than 50%; nucleotide content is more than 10%. It is useful in cosmetics with moisturizing and activating effects.
Industrial grade Yeast Extract
Yeast paste is a pure natural product that is obtained by the separation and concentration of fresh beer yeast emulsion by enzymolysis. It is rich in essential amino acids, B vitamins, nucleotides, peptides and trace elements, which are essential growth factors for various microorganisms. Growth element.
Standard type TPJG703 High nitrogen type TPJG703H Refined high nitrogen TPJG703MH Low nitrogen TPJG703ML
- UsesManufacturers claim yeast extract is able to revitalize the skin with moisture, fight dryness, and give the skin a radiant appearance. In addition, it is claimed that yeast extract has the ability to minimize the dryness and pain associated with sunburned and wind-chapped skin; restore the comfort of soft, elastic, and healthy skin; reduce facial lines; and improve dry skin. Its constituents include enzymes, vitamins, sugars, and mineral substances.
- UsesYeast Extract is a flavor contributor and flavor enhancer consisting of a combination of nucleic acids, peptides, polypeptides, amino acids, and other constituents. it is obtained from the yeast cells of saccharomyces cerevisiae, formed in the brewing of beer. it is used to provide the same functions as monosodium glutamate, although not to the same extent. it is used as a partial substitute for meat extract and also functions with other flavor ingredients such as hydrolyzed vegetable proteins. it is used in soups, gravies, spreads, dressings, and meat products. typical usage levels range from 0.1 to 0.5%.
Yeast extract Preparation Products And Raw materials
- METHYL ISOCYANOACETATE COBALT(II) ACETYLACETONATE BENZYL ISOCYANIDE 2,4-PENTANEDIONE, SILVER DERIVATIVE Tosylmethyl isocyanide Cupric acetylacetonate COBALT ETHYLENE DIAMINE CHLORIDE TERT-BUTYL ISOCYANIDE SALCOMINE Aluminum acetylacetonate N-BUTYLISOCYANIDE Ethyl isocyanoacetate TRIS(2,2,6,6-TETRAMETHYL-3,5-HEPTANEDIONATO)DYSPROSIUM(III) Ferric acetylacetonate BAKERS YEAST ISATIDS Grape Seed Extract Lovastatin
- Company Name:J & K SCIENTIFIC LTD.
- Tel:400-666-7788 010-82848833-
- Company Name:Alfa Aesar
- Company Name:BeiJing Hwrk Chemicals Limted
- Tel:18516978288 0757-86329057-
- Company Name:Energy Chemical
- Tel:400-005-6266 021-58432009-
- Company Name:JinYan Chemicals(ShangHai) Co.,Ltd.