ChemicalBook > Product Catalog > API > Vitamins and Minerals medicines > Vitamin B drugs > beta-Diphosphopyridine nucleotide
beta-Diphosphopyridine nucleotide Chemical Properties
- Melting point:140-142 °C (decomp)
- alpha D20 -31.5° (c = 1.2 in water)
- storage temp. 2-8°C
- solubility H2O: 50 mg/mL
- form Powder
- color White
- PH~3.0 (50mg/mL in water)
- Water Solubility Soluble in water at 50mg/ml
- Merck 14,6344
- BRN 3584133
- Stability:Stable. Hygroscopic. Incompatible with strong oxidizing agents.
- EPA Substance Registry SystemAdenosine 5'-(trihydrogen diphosphate), P'.fwdarw.5'-ester with 3-(aminocarbonyl)-1-.beta.-D-ribofuranosylpyridinium, inner salt (53-84-9)
beta-Diphosphopyridine nucleotide Usage And Synthesis
- Chemical PropertiesBeta-NICOTINAMIDE ADENINE DINUCLEOTIDE is Hygroscopic white powder.
- Usesantidepressant, oxytocic
- Usesβ-Nicotinamide Adenine Dinucleotide is a coeznyme consisting of an adenine base and a nicotinamide base connected by a pair of bridging phosphate group. β-Nicotinamide Adenine Dinucleotide acts as a c oenzyme in redox reactions, as a donor of ADP-ribose moieties in ADP-ribosylation reactions and also as a precursor of the second messenger molecule cyclic ADP-ribose. β-Nicotinamide Adenine Dinucleot ide also acts as a substrate for bacterial DNA ligases and a group of enzymes called sirtuins that use NAD+ to remove acetyl groups from proteins.
- DefinitionThe oxidized form of β-Nicotinamide Adenine Dinucleotide. It exists as an anion under normal physio-logic conditions.
- Purification MethodsNAD is purified by paper chromatography or better on a Dowex-1 ion-exchange resin. The column is prepared by washing with 3M HCl until free of material absorbing at 260nm, then with water, 2M sodium formate until free of chloride ions and, finally, with water. NAD, as a 0.2% solution in water, is adjusted with NaOH to pH 8, and adsorbed onto the column, washed with water, and eluted with 0.1M formic acid. Fractions with strong absorption at 360nm are combined, acidified to pH 2.0 with 2M HCl, and cold acetone (ca 5L/g of NAD) is added slowly and with constant agitation. It is left overnight in the cold, then the precipitate is collected in a centrifuge, washed with pure acetone and dried under vacuum over CaCl2 and paraffin wax shavings [Kornberg Methods Enzymol 3 876 1957]. It has been purified by anion-exchange chromatography [Dalziel & Dickinson Biochemical Preparations 11 84 1966.] The purity is checked by reduction to NADH (with EtOH and yeast alcohol dehydrogenase) which has 340mn 6220 M-1cm-1. [Todd et al. J Chem Soc 3727, 3733 1957.] [pKa, Lamborg et al. J Biol Chem 231 685 1958.] The free acid crystallises from aqueous Me2CO with 3H2O and has m 140-142o. It is stable in cold neutral aqueous solutions in a desiccator (CaCl2) at 25o, but decomposes at strong acid and alkaline pH. Its purity is checked by reduction with yeast alcohol dehydrogenase and EtOH to NADH and noting the OD at 340nm. Pure NADH (see below) has 340 6.2 x 104 M-1cm-1, i.e. 0.1mole of NADH in 3mL and in a 1cm path length cell has an OD at 340nm of 0.207. [Beilstein 26 IV 3644.]
beta-Diphosphopyridine nucleotide Preparation Products And Raw materials
- 2':3'-CYCLIC NADP SODIUM SALT NICOTINAMIDE ADENINE DINUCLEOTIDE-AGAROSE 3'-NADP SODIUM SALT BETA-NICOTINAMIDE ADENINE DINUCLEOTIDE SODIUM SALT BETA-NICOTINAMIDE ADENINE DINUCLEOTIDE PHOSPHATE RESIN NAD 3H2O β-Nicotinamide adenine dinucleotide phosphate sodium salt BETA-NAD TETRAHYDRATE NADP MONOPOTASSIUM SALT NAD3H DIPOTASSIUM SALT BETA-DIPHOSPHOPYRIDINE NUCLEOTIDE, OXIDIZED FORM N6-([6-AMINOHEXYL]-CARBAMOYLMETHYL)-NICOTINAMIDE ADENINE DINUCLEOTIDE LITHIUM SALT NICOTINAMIDE ADENINE DINUCLEOTIDE, [ADENYLATE-32P] DIPOTASSIUM SALT Triphosphopyridine nucleotide disodium salt BETA-DIPHOSPHOPYRIDINE NUCLEOTIDE HYDRATE, OXIDIZED FORM,BETA-DIPHOSPHOPYRIDINE NUCLEOTIDE OXIDIZED FORM, HYDRATE beta-Diphosphopyridine nucleotide 6-Thioguanine 2,3-Dimethoxy-5-methyl-p-benzoquinone
- Company Name:Hangzhou Weitai Biological Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd. Gold
- Company Name:Syncozymes (Shanghai) Co.,Ltd. Gold
- Company Name:Hunan Hui Bai Shi Biotechnology Co., Ltd. Gold
- Tel:13308453923 0731-85529965-
- Company Name:Shanghai Biological Technology Development Co., Ltd. Gold
- Company Name:Shanghai Uteam Biotechnology Co., Ltd. Gold