Hexaconazole Chemical Properties
- Melting point:111°C
- Boiling point:490.3±55.0 °C(Predicted)
- Density d25 1.29
- vapor pressure 1.8 x l0-6 Pa (20 °C)
- refractive index 1.5490 (estimate)
- storage temp. 0-6°C
- Water Solubility 17 mg l-1(20 °C)
- form neat
- Merck 13,4700
- BRN 8328399
- NIST Chemistry Reference1H-1,2,4-triazole-1-ethanol, «alpha»-butyl-«alpha»-(2,4-dichlorophenyl)-, (.+/-.)-(79983-71-4)
- EPA Substance Registry SystemHexaconazole (79983-71-4)
- Hazard Codes Xn;N,N,Xn
- Risk Statements 22-43-51/53
- Safety Statements 2-24-37-61
- RIDADR UN3077 9/PG 3
- WGK Germany 2
- RTECS XZ4803200
- ToxicityLD50 orally in mallard ducks, male rats, female rats: >4000, 2189, 6071 mg/kg; dermally in rats: >2000 mg/kg; LC50 (96 hour) in rainbow trout: >6.7 mg/l (Shephard)
Hexaconazole Usage And Synthesis
- DescriptionHexaconazole is a kind of broad-spectrum systemic trazole fungicide. It can be used for the treatment of many kind of fungi diseases caused by ascomycetes, basidiomycetes, and imperfect fungi. It is especially suitable for the treatment of fungi diseases such as powdery mildew, rust, scab, brown blotch and anthracnose caused by ascomycetes and basidiomycetes. In China, India and some other Asian countries, it is mainly used for the control of rice sheath blight. It is applicable to apples, grapes, bananas, vegetables, peanuts, and cereal crops as well as ornament plants. Its mechanism of action is through inhibiting the biosynthesis of ergosterol (a key component of the fungi membrane) of fungi.
- Chemical PropertiesOff-White to Pale Yellow Solid
- UsesHexaconazole is a systematic fungicide of the triazole class. Hexaconazole has a broad spectrum antifungal activity and is commonly used in the control of apple, coffee and peanut diseases.
- UsesAgricultural fungicide.
- UsesHexaconazole is a systemic fungicide used for the control of many fungi, particularly Ascomycetes and Basidiomycetes on a variety of crops. It controls powdery mildews, scabs and rusts of vines, pome fruits, vegetables and major diseases of small grain cereals.
- Metabolic pathwayMetabolism of hexaconazole in plants involves primarily oxidation of the alkyl side chain.
- DegradationHexaconazole is stable for at least 6 years at ambient temperature. It is stable to hydrolysis and photolysis in water.
- Tebuconazole 1-(2,4-DICHLORO-PHENYL)-ETHYLAMINE 2-Amino-1-(4-chlorophenyl)ethan-1-ol P-CHLORO-BETA-METHYL-PHENETHYLAMINE HYDROCHLORIDE 2-HYDROXY-2-(2-CHLOROPHENYL)ETHYLAMINE HYDROCHLORIDE ALPHA-(2,4-DICHLOROPHENYL)-1H-1,2,4-TRIAZOLE-1-ETHANOL Penconazole 2,4-DICHLORO-ALPHA-METHYLBENZYL ALCOHOL Triadimenol 1,2,4-Triazole Triphenylsilanol tert-Butanol (RS)-2-(2,4-Dichloropheny1)-1-(1H-1,2,4-trazole-1-y1)hexan Hexaconazole Stanozolol Ethyl acetate Butyl acetate Butyl acrylate
- Company Name:Henan JingHu technology co., LTD Gold
- Company Name:J & K SCIENTIFIC LTD.
- Tel:400-666-7788 010-82848833-
- Company Name:Rudong Zhongyi Chemical Co., Ltd
- Company Name:Shanghai Hanhong Scientific Co.,Ltd.
- Tel: 021-54306202-
- Company Name:Chemsky（shanghai）International Co.,Ltd.