Flutriafol Chemical Properties
- Melting point:130°
- Boiling point:506.5±60.0 °C(Predicted)
- Density 1.3015 (estimate)
- vapor pressure 7.1 x l0-9 Pa (20 °C)
- Flash point:2 °C
- storage temp. 0-6°C
- form neat
- Water Solubility 130 mg l-1 (pH 7,20 °C)
- Merck 13,4240
- BRN 8155287
- Stability:Stable. Incompatible with strong oxidizing agents.
- CAS DataBase Reference76674-21-0(CAS DataBase Reference)
- NIST Chemistry ReferenceFlutriafol(76674-21-0)
- EPA Substance Registry SystemFlutriafol (76674-21-0)
Flutriafol Usage And Synthesis
- Chemical Propertiessolid
- UsesFlutriafol is a systemic fungicide of the triazole class. Flutriafol has broad spectrum fungicidal activity and is used to control effectively cereal powdery mildew, cloud disease, leaf spot disease a nd rust disease.
- UsesAgricultural fungicide.
- UsesFlutriafol is used to control a wide variety of leaf and ear diseases in cereals. It is also used in seed treatment formulations to control the major soil-borne and seed-borne diseases of cereals.
- Metabolic pathwayFlutriafol is stable to hydrolysis and to light and it is persistent in soils. In crops, the metabolites identified were derivatives of triazole.
- DegradationFlutriafol, 1, is stable to hydrolysis at pH 5,7 and 9 in water at 50 °C over
a period of 30 days in the dark.
[14C-friazole]Flutriafoaln d [14C-carbinol]flutriafol were applied at a rate equivalent to 94 g ai ha-1 to samples of dry sandy loam soil distributed as a thin layer on 10 cm diameter glass plates. Samples were exposed to natural sunlight for 30 days or to alternating periods of 'black light' and darkness for 7 days. Recovery was 60-47% of applied radioactivity after 7 days artificial illumination and 74-85% after exposure to natural sunlight. All degradation products accounted for ＜5 %of the total applied radioactivity (PSD, 1996).
Flutriafol Preparation Products And Raw materials
- Preparation Products2-Fluorobenzoic acid
- 4-FLUOROBENZHYDROL 1-PROPYL-1,2,4-TRIAZOLE 1-(2-Fluorophenyl)ethanol 2-FLUOROCUMENE 1-(2-HYDROXYETHYL)-1,2,4-TRIAZOLE 1-AMINO-2-PHENYL-PROPAN-2-OL 1-(4-Fluorophenyl)ethanol 2-FLUOROPHENETHYLAMINE Flutriafol Ethanol 2-AMINO-1-PHENYLETHANOL Phenylacetone Diethanolamine Diethylstilbestrol 2-Methoxyethanol 1,2,4-Triazole Ethanolamine Ethyl acetate
- Company Name:J & K SCIENTIFIC LTD.
- Tel:400-666-7788 010-82848833-
- Company Name:Rudong Zhongyi Chemical Co., Ltd
- Company Name:Chemsky (shanghai) International Co.,Ltd
- Company Name:BEST-REAGENT
- Tel:18981987031 400-1166-196
- Company Name:China Langchem Inc.
- Tel:15800617331 021-58956006-