ChemicalBook > Product Catalog > Chemical pesticides > Herbicide > Other herbicides > propyrisulfuron
propyrisulfuron Chemical Properties
- Density 1.62±0.1 g/cm3(Predicted)
propyrisulfuron Usage And Synthesis
- Agricultural UsesPropyrisulfuron is a sulfonylurea introduced in 2011 by Sumitomo as solo product under the trade name ZETA-ONE® and in combination with pyraclonil as MEGAZETA®. The structure is related to the imazosulfuron class. The compound was introduced in 2011 and is considered to be a newgeneration sulfonylurea for the control of annual and perennial broadleaf weeds and sedges, especially against acetolactate synthase (ALS)-resistant weed biotypes. At rates of 70 g a.i. ha−1, propyrisulfuron controls C. serotinus, C. difformis, E. triandra, E. congesta, E. kuroguwai, L. annua, L. procumbens, M. vaginalis, R. indica, S. pygmaea, S. trifolia, and S. juncoides. At a higher rate of 90 g a.i. ha−1, which is the application rate registered in Japan, it gives total weed control, including Echinochloa spp.
- Company Name:DoEasy Pharma Co., Ltd.
- Tel:15397199029 0571-86182782
- Company Name:Shanghai Hanxiang Biotechnology Co. Ltd.
- Company Name:Xuzhou Fred Chemical Technology Co., Ltd.
- Company Name:Shanghai Youde Chemical Technology Co., Ltd.
- Tel:15821801668 021-37910267