ChemicalBook > Product Catalog > Chemical pesticides > Germicide > Other germicides > Pyraclostrobin
Pyraclostrobin Chemical Properties
Pyraclostrobin Usage And Synthesis
- UsesPyraclostrobin is a fungicide for use in seed grass and food crops.
- UsesAgricultural fungicide.
- Agricultural UsesPyraclostrobin (trade names: Cabrio®, Headline®) primed the tobacco cv. Xanthi nc for more rapid accumulation of antimicrobial PR-1 defence proteins after infection with Tobacco mosaic virus and the wildfire pathogen Ps pv. tabaci. The Pyraclostrobininduced priming for enhanced PR-1 accumulation in response to pathogen attack was associated with enhanced disease resistance (Herms et al. 2002). The enhanced resistance to pathogenic viruses and bacteria in Pyraclostrobin-treated plants was also seen on various crops and ornamental plants in both the greenhouse and field (Koehle et al. 2003, 2006). It is interesting that in the field, Pyraclostrobin-induced priming was associated with enhanced resistance also to abiotic stresses, including drought. In addition, treatment with Pyraclostrobin increased crop yield in the field. Also, in various crops Pyraclostrobin and other strobilurin fungicides induce a ‘greening effect.’ The term refers to the phenomenon of delayed leaf senescence and an increased grain-filling period resulting in enhanced biomass and yield (Bartlett et al. 2002). Together, the findings made with Pyraclostrobin suggest that this chemistry, in addition to exerting direct antifungal activity, may also protect plants by priming them for a boosted activation of subsequently stress-induced defence responses. This conclusion is consistent with an earlier report demonstrating that another commercial fungicide, Oryzemate®, enhanced the resistance to Tobacco mosaic virus in tobacco (Koganezawa et al. 1998) and to a bacterial and an oomycete pathogen in Arabidopsis (Yoshioka et al. 2001). Oryzemate® contains Probenazole as the active ingredient which is metabolized to saccharin in treated plants (Koganezawa et al. 1998). The latter compound seems to elicit priming in Oryzemate®-treated plants (Siegrist et al. 1998).
- 3,4'-DIAMINODIPHENYLMETHANE METSULFURON METHYL Zolpidem tartrate Linezolid Temozolomide Acetazolamide 5-Methyl-2-phenyl-1,2-dihydropyrazol-3-one Bensulfuron methyl Zolpidem Methyl chloroformate Methyl carbamate Methyl benzoate PHENYL VALERATE Pyraclostrobin Myclobutanil Zonisamide Fenpyroximate Methyl salicylate
- Company Name:JinJinLe Chemical Gold
- Company Name:Wuhan Fude Chemical Co., Ltd. Gold
- Company Name:J & K SCIENTIFIC LTD.
- Tel:400-666-7788 010-82848833-
- Company Name:Shanghai Scientia Pharmaceutical Technology Co., Ltd.
- Tel:13917723525 21-54301573-
- Company Name:Chemsky (shanghai) International Co.,Ltd