Ribonucleic acid Chemical Properties
- storage temp. −20°C
- solubility H2O: 10 mg/mL, very faintly turbid, faintly yellow
- form lyophilized powder
- color Off-white to Pale Brown
- Water Solubility It is soluble in water.
- EPA Substance Registry SystemRibonucleic acids (63231-63-0)
- WGK Germany 3
- RTECS RF0772520
- F 10-21
- TSCA Yes
Ribonucleic acid Usage And Synthesis
- Chemical PropertiesWhite powder
- Usesribonucleic acid (RNA) is a surface film-forming agent with moisturizing action. This is the polyribonucleotide found in both the nucleus and the cytoplasm of cells.
- Agricultural UsesRibonucleic acid (RNA) is a generic term for a group of
natural polymers, consisting of long chains of alternating
phosphate and D-ribose units, with bases adenine,
guanine, cytosine and uracil bonded to the 1 position of
the ribose. Ribonucleic acid is universally present in
living cells and has a functional genetic specificity due to
the sequence of bases along the polyribonucleotide chain.
The following four types of RNA are known:
(i) Messenger RNA: It is synthesized in the living cell by the action of an enzyme that carries out the polymerization of ribonucleotides on a DNA template region which carries the information for the primary sequence of amino acids in a structural protein. It is a ribonucleotide copy of the deoxynucleotide sequences in the primary genetic material.
(ii) Ribosomal RNA: It exists as a part of a functional limit within living cells, called the ribosome, a particle containing protein and ribosomal RNA in roughly 1:2 parts by weight, having a particle weight of about 8 million. Messenger RNA combines with ribosomes to form polysomes containing ribosome units, usually 5 , complexed to the messenger RNA molecule. This aggregate structure is the active template for protein synthesis.
(iii) Transfer RNA: It is the smallest and best characterized RNA. Its molecules contain about 80 nucleotides per chain. There are at least twenty separate kinds, correspondingly related to each of the 20 amino acids naturally occurring in proteins. Transfer RNA must have at least two kinds of specificity. (i) It must recognize (or be recognized by) the proper amino acid activating enzyme so that the proper amino acid will be transferred to its free 2' or 3' -OH group. (ii) It must be recognized as the proper triplet on the messenger RNA-ribosome aggregate. Having these properties, transfer RNA accepts or forms an intermediate transfer RNA amino acid that finds its way to the polysome, complexes at a triplet coding for the activated amino acid, and allows transfer of the amino acid into peptide linkage.
(iv) viral RNA: It is isolated from bacterial viruses, and animals and may be considered as a polycistronic messenger RNA. It has a molecular weight of 1 to 2 million. Generally, there is one molecule of RNA per infective virus particle. The RNA of RNA virus can be separated from its protein component and is also infective, bringing about the formation of complete virus.
Ribonucleic acid Preparation Products And Raw materials
- Preparation ProductsL-Glutamic acid6-ThioguanineDisodium 5'-InosinatePolyinosinic acid-polycytidylic acidAdenosine 5'-monophosphateRibavirinCALCIUM5'-RIBONUCLEOTIDESGuanosine 5'-monophosphate disodium saltCalcium 5'-ribonucleotide5'-Guanylic acidErgosterolDisodium uridine-5'-monophosphatePROTAMINEcecropinGLUCOSE-6-PHOSPHATE DEHYDROGENASEIMPCytidine 5'-monophosphate disodium salt
- Superoxide dismutase BENZYL ISOCYANIDE 2,4-PENTANEDIONE, SILVER DERIVATIVE 1,1,3,3-TETRAMETHYLBUTYL ISOCYANIDE Cupric acetylacetonate COBALT ETHYLENE DIAMINE CHLORIDE Tosylmethyl isocyanide SALCOMINE Ferric acetylacetonate PHENYLSELENOL N-BUTYLISOCYANIDE TRIS(2,2,6,6-TETRAMETHYL-3,5-HEPTANEDIONATO)DYSPROSIUM(III) TRIS(2,2,6,6-TETRAMETHYL-3,5-HEPTANEDIONATO)EUROPIUM(III) Ribonucleic acid Hyaluronic acid Citric acid Ribonuclease A Folic acid
- Company Name:J & K SCIENTIFIC LTD.
- Tel:400-666-7788 010-82848833-
- Company Name:Adamas Reagent, Ltd.
- Company Name:Beijing Isomersyn Technology CO;LTD
- Company Name:Chengdu XiYa Chemical Technology Co., Ltd.
- Company Name:BEST-REAGENT
- Tel:18981987031 400-1166-196
- Oct 22，2019