ChemicalBook > Product Catalog > Biochemical Engineering > Inhibitors > Endocrinology & Hormones > RAAS inhibitors > Temocapril hydrochloride
Temocapril hydrochloride Chemical Properties
- Melting point:196-2000C (dec)
- alpha 25D +47.7° (c = 1 in DMF)
- storage temp. -20°C Freezer
- CAS DataBase Reference110221-44-8(CAS DataBase Reference)
Temocapril hydrochloride Usage And Synthesis
- DescriptionTemocapril is a novel ACE inhibitor marketed in Japan for the treatment of hypertension. Temocapril is three times more potent than enalapril by oral administration, and has a long duration of action. It is characterized by a rapid onset of action resulting from a fast conversion of temocapril to the active metabolite diacid. Unlike most ACE inhibitors which are excreted mainly through the kidneys, temocapril is excreted predominantly through the biliary route indicating that temocapril is especially useful for treating hypertensive patients with renal dysfunction. The potential usefulness of temocapril in the treatment of congestive heart failure has been reported.
- Chemical PropertiesWhite To Off-White Solid
- OriginatorSankyo (Japan)
- UsesAngiotensin-converting enzyme (ACE) inhibitor. Hydrolyzed in vivo to the active diacid metabolite
- Usesangiotensin-converting enzyme inhibitor (ACE-I)
- brand nameAcecol
- D-Glucosamine hydrochloride Cephalothin AMINO ACIDS 6-Aminocaproic acid Glycine Triethylamine hydrochloride Methoxyammonium chloride Temocapril hydrochloride Levoceitrizine Hcl Tetrahydrothiophene 2-Aminophenol Carbonyl iron powder Temocaprilat 1,1'-Carbonyldiimidazole Pyridine hydrochloride Topotecan hydrochloride Cetirizine hydrochloride Thifensulfuron
- Company Name:Shanghai Synteam Biochem CO.,ltd Gold
- Company Name:Hubei Zhongshan Medical Technology Co., Ltd Gold
- Tel:13397111514 027-61907345-
- Company Name:Beijing Huikang Boyuan Chemical Tech Co., Ltd
- Company Name:Shanghai Boyle Chemical Co., Ltd.
- Tel:Mr Qiu:021-50182298(Demestic market) Miss Xu：021-50180596（Abroad market）
- Company Name:J & K SCIENTIFIC LTD.
- Tel:400-666-7788 010-82848833-