Pentoxyverine Chemical Properties
- Boiling point:165-170 °C (1.33Pa)
- Density 1.048±0.06 g/cm3(Predicted)
- refractive index 1.4990-1.5010
- CAS DataBase Reference77-23-6(CAS DataBase Reference)
- NIST Chemistry Reference1-Cyclopentanecarboxylate, 2-(diethylaminoethoxy)ethyl-1-phenyl-(77-23-6)
- Hazardous Substances Data77-23-6(Hazardous Substances Data)
- ToxicityLD50 oral in rat: 150mg/kg
- Language:EnglishProvider:2-(2-Diethylaminoethoxy)ethyl 1-phenylcyclopentane-1-carboxylate
Pentoxyverine Usage And Synthesis
- OriginatorAsthma ,Nichiiko
- Manufacturing Process1-Phenylcyclopentane carbonitrile was obtained by treatment of phenylacetonitrile with sodium amide and 1,4-dibrombutane.
1-Phenyl-1-cyclopentane carboxylic acid was produced in the result of reaction of 1-phenylcyclopentane carbonitrile with sulfuric acid.
1-Phenyl-1-cyclopentanecarbonyl chloride was obtained by treatment of 1phenyl-1-cyclopentane carboxylic acid with thionyl chloride.
A mixture of 0.5 mol of 1-phenyl-1-cyclopentanecarbonyl chloride and of 0.5 mol of 2-(2-diethylaminoethoxy)ethanol (herein-after referred to as the amino alcohol) in 300 ml of toluene is heated under reflux for 20 h. The mixture is thereafter made alkaline by means of an aqueous solution of caustic soda and decanted; the toluenic layer is washed with water and concentrated in vacuo. The residue is distilled under high vacuum. After two fractional distillations, the 2-(2-diethylaminoethoxy)ethyl 1-phenylcyclopentane-carboxylate is obtained, in 85% yield. Boiling point 164°C/0.1 mm. Hg.
- brand nameToclase (Pfizer).
- Therapeutic FunctionAntitussive
Pentoxyverine Preparation Products And Raw materials
- PENTOXIFYLLINE-D6 PENTOXIFYLLINE EPP(CRM STANDARD) Pentoxifylline(Trental) Pentoxyverine Methylcyclopentane RESMETHRIN Bromocyclopentane Ethyl acrylate Ethylparaben Cyclopentyl chloride Ethyl formate Ethyl acetate 1-Cyclopropyl-6,7-difluoro-1,4-dihydro-8-methoxy-4-oxo-3-quinolinecarboxylic acid ethyl ester Ethyl propionate acetic acid, triethoxy-, ethyl ester Ethanol Cyclopentane Diethyl ether
- Company Name:J & K SCIENTIFIC LTD.
- Tel:400-666-7788 010-82848833-
- Company Name:3B Pharmachem (Wuhan) International Co.,Ltd.
- Tel:18930552037 821-50328103-801
- Company Name:Wuhan Chemwish Technology Co., Ltd
- Company Name:LGM Pharma
- Company Name:XiaoGan ShenYuan ChemPharm co,ltd
- Tel:15527768850 0712-2580635-