3,4',5-TRIMETHOXY-TRANS-STILBENE Chemical Properties
- Melting point:57°C
- Boiling point:423.8±35.0 °C(Predicted)
- Density 1.104±0.06 g/cm3(Predicted)
- storage temp. ?20°C
- solubility DMSO: ≥34mg/mL
- color white to tan
- CAS DataBase Reference22255-22-7
3,4',5-TRIMETHOXY-TRANS-STILBENE Usage And Synthesis
- Chemical PropertiesPale Yellow Oil
- UsesA resveratrol analog with a variety of pharmacology action, including anti-cancer properties, anti-allergic activity, estrogenic activity, antiangiogenic activity, and vascular-targeting activity against microtubule-destabilization
- UsesA resveratrol analog with a variety of pharmacology action, including inst microtubule-destabilization
- UsesPhenolic compounds, particularly flavonoids, from plant sources have long been observed to have antioxidant activity with potential benefits for human health. Resveratrol is a potent phenolic antioxidant found in grapes and red wine that also has antiproliferative and anti-inflammatory activity. When the three phenolic hydroxyl groups of resveratrol are converted to methyl ethers, the inhibition of cell growth and pro-apoptotic activities of resveratrol are enhanced.
- Resveratrol-3-4'-Disulfate Resveratrol Paclitaxel ISOLIQUIRITIN Chlorogenic acid 3-deoxysappanchalcone Costunolide Rosmarinic acid Saikosaponin A alpha-(3,4-dihydroxyphenyl)lactic acid trans Resveratrol 3-O-β-D-Glucuronide Dihydroresveratrol CIS-TRIMETHOXY STILBENE Resveratrol-13C6-3-O-beta-D-Glucuronide 4-[2-(3,5-dihydroxyphenyl)ethenyl]benzene-1,3-diol trans/cis Resveratrol-D4 Azo-Resveratrol cis Resveratrol
- Company Name:Hubei Zhonglong Kangsheng fine chemical Co.,Ltd Gold
- Tel:15827297403 027-83850299-
- Company Name:J & K SCIENTIFIC LTD.
- Tel:400-666-7788 010-82848833-
- Company Name:Meryer (Shanghai) Chemical Technology Co., Ltd.
- Tel:400-660-8290 21-61259100-
- Company Name:TCI (Shanghai) Development Co., Ltd.
- Tel:021-67121386 / 800-988-0390
- Company Name:Energy Chemical
- Tel:400-005-6266 021-58432009-