Ambroxol Chemical Properties
Ambroxol Usage And Synthesis
- OriginatorMucosolvan,Thomae,W. Germany,1980
- Manufacturing Process6.5 g of N-(trans-p-hydroxycyclohexyl)-(2-aminobenzyl)-amine were dissolved in a mixture of 80 cc of glacial acetic acid and 20 cc of water, and then 9.6 g of bromine were added dropwise at room temperature while stirring the solution. After all of the bromine had been added, the reaction mixture was stirred for two hours more and was then concentrated in a water aspirator vacuum. The residue was taken up in 2 N ammonia, the solution was extracted several times with chloroform, and the organic extract solutions were combined and evaporated. The residue, raw N-(trans-phydroxycyclohexyl)-( 2-amino-3,5-dibromobenzyl)-amine, was purified with chloroform and ethyl acetate over silica gel in a chromatographic column, the purified product was dissolved in a mixture of ethanol and ether, and the solution was acidified with concentrated hydrochloric acid. The precipitate formed thereby was collected and recrystallized from ethanol and ether, yielding N-(trans-p-hydroxycyclohexyl)-(2-amino-3,5-dibromobenzyl)-amine hydrochloride, MP 233-234.5°C (decomposition).
- Therapeutic FunctionExpectorant
Ambroxol Preparation Products And Raw materials
- Raw materialsAcetic acid glacialSodium sulfateLithium aluminium hydride1,4-DioxaneMethanesulfonyl chlorideSULFUROUS ACIDMethyl anthranilate2-Methoxyethanol BromideTetrachloroethylene1,4-DibromobenzeneOctanoic hydrazidetrans-4-Aminocyclohexanol hydrochlorideMETHANESULFONYL HYDRAZIDEAmbroxol hydrochloride
- AMBROXOL HCL PELLETS 25% 2-AMINO-3,5-DIBROMOBENZOHYDRAZIDE(AMBROXOL INTERMEDIATE) AMBROXOL HYDROCHLORIDE IMP. A (EP) 2-AMINO-3,5-DIBROMOPHENYL)METHANOL AMBROXOL HYDROCHLORIDE IMP. C (EP):TRANS-4-[[(E)2-AMINO-3,5-DIBROMOBENZYLIDEN]AMINO]CYCLOHEXANOL Ambroxol HCL EP2002 AMBROXOL HCL Neltenexine RAC TRANS AMBROXOL-D5 6-Aminocaproic acid AMINO ACIDS Phenoxybenzamine hydrochloride Trimethoprim Glycine 4-Fluorobenzylamine Ambroxol Cyclamic acid trans,trans-2,4-Undecadienal ALTRENOGEST
- Company Name:JinYan Chemicals(ShangHai) Co.,Ltd.
- Company Name:LGM Pharma
- Company Name:Nanjing Chemlin Chemical Co., Ltd
- Company Name:China Langchem Inc.
- Company Name:Tianjin heowns Biochemical Technology Co., Ltd.
- Tel:400 638 7771