ChemicalBook > Product Catalog > Biochemical Engineering > Biochemical Reagents > Biological Dyes > Erioglaucine disodium salt
Erioglaucine disodium salt
Erioglaucine disodium salt Chemical Properties
- Melting point:283 °C (dec.)(lit.)
- Density 0.65
- solubility water: soluble1mg/mL
- Colour Index 42090
- form Fine Crystalline Powder
- color Dark purple
- Water Solubility SOLUBLE
- λmax406 nm, 625 nm
- Merck 14,1373
- Stability:Stable. Incompatible with strong oxidizing agents.
- Biological ApplicationsTreating coughing,sneezing,rhinorrhea,nasal obstruction,rhinitis; medical devices
- IARC3 (Vol. 16, Sup 7) 1987
- EPA Substance Registry SystemC.I. Acid Blue 9, disodium salt (3844-45-9)
- Language:EnglishProvider:Bis[4-(N-ethyl-N-3-sulfophenylmethyl)aminophenyl]-2-sulfophenylmethylium disodium salt
Erioglaucine disodium salt Usage And Synthesis
- Chemical Propertiesreddish-violet powder or granules
- UsesIt is a colorant for foods and other substances to induce a color change. It is denoted by E number E133 and has a color index of 42090. It has the appearance of a reddish-blue powder. It is soluble i n water, and the solution has a maximum adsorption at about 628 nanometer. Brilliant Blue FCF has the capacity for inducing an allergic reaction in individuals with pre-existing moderate asthma.
- UsesColorant in food, drugs and cosmetics. Biological stain; textile dye; wood stain; indicator.
- UsesErioglaucine disodium salt (FD&C Blue #1) is a colorant. It has a solubility in water of 20 g in 100 ml at 25°c. It has good ph stability with only slight fading after 1 week at ph 3, 7, and 8 but is unstable in alkalis such as 10% sodium carbonate and 10% ammonium hydroxide. It has good stability in 10% sugar systems. It has fair stability to light, fair to poor stability to oxidation, and good stability to heat. It has a greenish-blue hue with excellent tinctorial strength. It is used with other primary colors to produce a variety of shades, for example, in combination with fd&c yellow #5, it gives green. It has good compatibility with food components. It is used in candies, baked goods, soft drinks, and desserts. The common name is brilliant blue fcf.
Erioglaucine disodium salt Preparation Products And Raw materials
- Raw materialsSodium carbonateSodium sulfateAluminium chlorideUreaAluminum oxide BenzaldehydeSodium dichromate dihydrateAluminium hydroxideAluminium sulfateEthylenzeneFood Blue 1:1Lead dioxideAcid Blue 90N-Phenylbenzylaminesodium benzaldehyde-o-sulfonateM-TOLUENESULFONIC ACID MONOHYDRATEBrilliant blue aluminium lake
- Sodium chloride Sodium isethionate FASTFOOD Tosufloxacin tosilate Ethyl 2-(Chlorosulfonyl)acetate Disodium monofluorophosphate Ethanol Ethyl acrylate Glycine Ethylparaben Citric acid CHLOROETHANE (3-THIOPHEN-2-YLMETHYL-5-THIOXO-1,5-DIHYDRO-[1,2,4]TRIAZOL-4-YL)-ACETIC ACID Diethyl ether p-Toluenesulfonic acid Food pigment Sodium p-toluenesulfonate Ethyl acetate
Erioglaucine disodium saltSupplierMore
- Company Name:J & K SCIENTIFIC LTD.
- Tel:400-666-7788 010-82848833-
- Company Name:Meryer (Shanghai) Chemical Technology Co., Ltd.
- Tel:400-660-8290 21-61259100-
- Company Name:TAIYUAN RHF CO.,LTD.
- Tel:+86 351 7031519
- Company Name:TCI (Shanghai) Development Co., Ltd.
- Tel:021-67121386 / 800-988-0390
- Company Name:BeiJing Hwrk Chemicals Limted
- Tel:18600197062 0757-86329057-