Flusilazole Chemical Properties
- Melting point:55°
- Boiling point:393 °C [760mmHg]
- Density 1.17
- vapor pressure 3.9 x l0-8 Pa (25 °C)
- refractive index 1.563
- Flash point:192°C
- storage temp. 0-6°C
- Water Solubility 900 mg l-1 (pH 1.1), 50 mg l-1 (pH 5.7), 45 mg l-1 (pH 7.8) at 25 °C
- pka2.5 at 25℃
- form neat
- Merck 13,4232
- BRN 5824097
- CAS DataBase Reference85509-19-9(CAS DataBase Reference)
- EPA Substance Registry SystemFlusilazole (85509-19-9)
Flusilazole Usage And Synthesis
- Chemical PropertiesBrown-red viscous liquid
- UsesFlusilazole is a silicon-containing triazole fungicide. Flusilazole is used to control fungal infections on a variety of fruit and vegetable crops
- UsesAgricultural fungicide.
- UsesFlusilazole is a broad spectrum fungicide used to control fungal disease caused by pathogens of the Ascomycetes, Basidiomycetes and Deuteromycetes families. Flusilazole exhibits curative and preventative activities and is recommended for use in agriculture, horticulture and viticulture. Diseases controlled include eyespot, mildew, and rusts of cereals, cercospora and rust of sugar beets, leaf spots of oilseed rape, scab and mildew of pome and stone fruits, mildew and black rot of grapes and Sigatoka disease of bananas.
- Metabolic pathwayFlusilazole is stable to aqueous hydrolytic and photolytic degradation. Although flusilazole is relatively stable in soil and is detected in plant and animal samples, numerous degradation products have been reported. The primary metabolic pathway involves the cleavage of the methylenesilicon or/and methylene-triazole linkage. Another primary pathway involves aryl hydroxylation followed by conjugation. The primary metabolic/degradation pathways of flusilazole in soil, plant and animals are presented in Scheme 1.
- DegradationAqueous hydrolysis and photolysis are not sigruficant degradation pathways for flusilazole (1). Flusilazole was stable (<5% decomposition) in sterile buffers at pH 5, 7 and 9 (25 °C) for 34 days (Cadwgan, 1983). No significant degradation was observed when fusilazole was irradiated with simulated sunlight for 30 days at 300-450 nm in sterile buffer solution at pH 7 (Carter, 1986).
Flusilazole Preparation Products And Raw materials
- Methyl acrylate Methylparaben Phenyltriethoxysilane Methyl Diphenyldimethoxysilane Methanol Methyltrimethoxysilane Methyl salicylate 1,2,4-Triazole Silicon tetrahydride Phenyltrichlorosilane Chlorodimethylphenylsilane Dichlorodiphenylsilane (Trimethylsilyl)methylamine 1-FLUORO-4-(TRIMETHYLSILYL)BENZENE Flusilazole Dichlorodimethylsilane METSULFURON METHYL
- Company Name:J & K SCIENTIFIC LTD.
- Tel:400-666-7788 010-82848833-
- Company Name:ShangHai DEMO Chemical Co.,Ltd
- Tel:400-021-7337 qq:2355568890
- Email:firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com
- Company Name:Chemsky（shanghai）International Co.,Ltd.
- Company Name:Syntechem Co.,Ltd
- Tel:Please Email
- Company Name:BEST-REAGENT
- Tel:18981987031 400-1166-196