INVERTASE Chemical Properties
- storage temp. 2-8°C
- form powder
- Merck 13,5026
- Stability:Stable. Incompatible with strong oxidizing agents.
- EPA Substance Registry SystemFructofuranosidase, .beta.- (9001-57-4)
INVERTASE Usage And Synthesis
- DescriptionInvertase (also called beta-fructofuranosidase) is a kind of enzyme being capable of hydrolyzing sucrose into glucose and fructose. It is widely distributed inside the organism especially in plants and microbes. For example, yeast can be used as a major strain sources for the purification and production of this enzyme. Invertase is a kind of essential enzyme which helped us to digest sugars. It has various kinds of applications: (1) Being used as an antioxidant. (2) As an immune booster. (3) Being used for the treatment of stomach ulcers. (4) Used to kill harmful organisms. (5) Prevention of upper respiratory tract infections such as bronchitis, asthma and allergies. (6) Used for the treatment of cancer such as bone cancer and stomach cancer.
- Referenceshttp://ac.els-cdn.com/S0974694313002934/1-s2.0-S0974694313002934- main.pdf?_tid=5dfa80f8-3259-11e7-961c- 00000aab0f02&acdnat=1494074686_74f521e2003220860316a1f68ddcba2e
- DescriptionProduced by the controlled fermentation of a number of species of Saccharomyces traditionally used in the manufacture of food. White to tan amorphous powder. Soluble in water (the solution is usually light yellow) but practically insoluble in alcohol, chloroform or ether. The major active principle is invertase, IUB No. 18.104.22.168, CAS No. 9001-57-4.
- Chemical Propertiessolid
- UsesFor preparation of invert sugar from sucrose; as analytical reagent for sucrose.
- DefinitionEnzyme produced by yeast and by the lining of the intestines. It is a white powder, soluble in water. It catalyzes the conversion of sucrose (ordinary sugar) to glucose and levulose (fructose) during fermentation of sugars.
INVERTASE Preparation Products And Raw materials
- ANTI-INVERTASE, CANDIDA SPECIES,ANTI-INVERTASE Cupric acetylacetonate Tosylmethyl isocyanide N-BUTYLISOCYANIDE METHYL ISOCYANOACETATE COBALT ETHYLENE DIAMINE CHLORIDE COBALT(II) ACETYLACETONATE PHENYLSELENOL TERT-BUTYL ISOCYANIDE 2,4-PENTANEDIONE, SILVER DERIVATIVE DICHLORO(ETHYLENEDIAMINE)PLATINUM(II) Ferric acetylacetonate SALCOMINE TRIS(2,2,6,6-TETRAMETHYL-3,5-HEPTANEDIONATO)EUROPIUM(III) Aluminum acetylacetonate 1,1,3,3-TETRAMETHYLBUTYL ISOCYANIDE Ethyl isocyanoacetate TRIS(2,2,6,6-TETRAMETHYL-3,5-HEPTANEDIONATO)DYSPROSIUM(III)
- Company Name:ShangHai YuanYe Biotechnology Co., Ltd.
- Tel:15800763013 021-61312847-
- Company Name:Nanjing Dulai Biotechnology Co., Ltd.
- Company Name:Guangzhou Isun Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd
- Tel:18927568969 020-39119399-
- Company Name:Nanjing Sunlida Biological Technology Co., Ltd.
- Company Name:Shanghai BeiZhuo Biotech Co., Ltd.