Pectinase Chemical Properties
- storage temp. 2-8°C
- form powder
- color slightly beige
- Water Solubility Soluble in water and practically insoluble in ethanol and ether.
- EPA Substance Registry SystemPolygalacturonase (9032-75-1)
Pectinase Usage And Synthesis
- DescriptionPectinase is a complex enzyme consisting of pectolyase, pectozyme, and polygalacturonase. It is able to break down pectin, a kind of polysaccharide existing in plant cell wall. Pectin is It functions optimally at temperatures between 45 and 55 °C and pH between 3 and 6.5. Owing to this property, Pectinase is often used in processes demanding the degradation of plant materials such as speeding up the extraction process of fruit juice. More importantly, through breaking down pectin, which is an important diet component of human being, pectinase can positively affect the digestive system, maintain intestinal bacteria balance and promote colon health. Pectinase is also useful during the production of wine for aiding the extraction of flavours from the mash. Pectinase is also used for retting. It is usually obtained from the fermentation of fungi such as Aspergillus Niger.
Pectinase Preparation Products And Raw materials
- SALCOMINE Cupric acetylacetonate TERT-BUTYL ISOCYANIDE Aluminum acetylacetonate PHENYLSELENOL 1,1,3,3-TETRAMETHYLBUTYL ISOCYANIDE COBALT(II) ACETYLACETONATE 2,4-PENTANEDIONE, SILVER DERIVATIVE DICHLORO(ETHYLENEDIAMINE)PLATINUM(II) BENZYL ISOCYANIDE COBALT ETHYLENE DIAMINE CHLORIDE Ethyl isocyanoacetate METHYL ISOCYANOACETATE TRIS(2,2,6,6-TETRAMETHYL-3,5-HEPTANEDIONATO)DYSPROSIUM(III) Tosylmethyl isocyanide Ferric acetylacetonate Pectinase Cellulase R-10
- Company Name:The future of Shanghai Industrial Co., Ltd. Gold
- Company Name:Shanghai Uteam Biotechnology Co., Ltd. Gold
- Company Name:J & K SCIENTIFIC LTD.
- Tel:400-666-7788 010-82848833-
- Company Name:Meryer (Shanghai) Chemical Technology Co., Ltd.
- Tel:400-660-8290 21-61259100-
- Company Name:future industrial shanghai co., ltd