ChemicalBook > Product Catalog > Organic Chemistry > Inorganic acid Esters > Pentyl dihydrogen phosphate
Pentyl dihydrogen phosphate
Pentyl dihydrogen phosphate Chemical Properties
- Boiling point:158-163 °C(Press: 6 Torr)
- EPA Substance Registry SystemPhosphoric acid, pentyl ester (12789-46-7)
- RIDADR 2819
- HazardClass 8
- PackingGroup III
- ToxicityLD orl-rat: >250 mg/kg NCNSA6 5,37,53
- Language:EnglishProvider:Pentyl dihydrogen phosphate
Pentyl dihydrogen phosphate Usage And Synthesis
- General DescriptionA colorless liquid. Burns, though difficult to ignite. Denser than water and is insoluble in water. Hence, sinks in water. Corrosive to metals and tissue. Vapors are heavier than air. Used as a curing agent in paints and plastics and in the manufacture of synthetic fibers.
- Air & Water ReactionsInsoluble in water.
- Reactivity ProfilePentyl dihydrogen phosphate is an organophosphate. Organophosphates are susceptible to formation of highly toxic and flammable phosphine gas in the presence of strong reducing agents such as hydrides. Partial oxidation by oxidizing agents may result in the release of toxic phosphorus oxides.
- Health HazardTOXIC; inhalation, ingestion or skin contact with material may cause severe injury or death. Contact with molten substance may cause severe burns to skin and eyes. Avoid any skin contact. Effects of contact or inhalation may be delayed. Fire may produce irritating, corrosive and/or toxic gases. Runoff from fire control or dilution water may be corrosive and/or toxic and cause pollution.
- Fire HazardCombustible material: may burn but does not ignite readily. When heated, vapors may form explosive mixtures with air: indoors, outdoors and sewers explosion hazards. Contact with metals may evolve flammable hydrogen gas. Containers may explode when heated. Runoff may pollute waterways. Substance may be transported in a molten form.
- Safety ProfileCorrosive and irritating to the skin, eyes, and mucous membranes. When heated to decomposition it emits toxic fumes of POx. See also ESTERS.
Trisodium phosphate Tylosin phosphate TERT-AMYL METHYL ETHER Zinc phosphate Triethyl phosphate Dimethyl Glutarate Olibanum oil Pentaerythrityl tetrastearate ROCK PHOSPHATE TRIS(TRIMETHYLSILYL) PHOSPHATE 2-Chlorophenyl cyclopentyl ketone phosphoric acid Clindamycin phosphate phosphate Pentobarbital sodium Manganous dihydrogen phosphate Pentyl cinnamate Pentyl dihydrogen phosphate
Pentyl dihydrogen phosphateSupplierMore
- Company Name:HBCChem, Inc.
- Company Name:Alfa Chemistry
- Company Name:Amadis Chemical Company Limited
- Company Name:Wuhan FengyaoTonghui Chemical Products Co., Ltd.
- Tel:15377573527 027-87466205
- Company Name:Dayang Chem (Hangzhou) Co.,Ltd.
- Tel:17705817739 +86-571-88938639