ChemicalBook > Product Catalog > API > Urinary System Drugs > Diuretics Drugs > Amiloride hydrochloride
Amiloride hydrochloride Chemical Properties
Amiloride hydrochloride Usage And Synthesis
- Chemical PropertiesPale Yellow Solid
- UsesNa+ channel inhibitor, diuretic
- UsesA calcium channel andsodium channel protein inhibitor
- UsesSodium channel blocker. Diuretic.
- DefinitionChEBI: A hydrochloride obtained by combining amiloride with one molar equivalent of hydrochloric acid.
- brand nameMidamor (Merck).
- General DescriptionCrystalline solid or very light yellow powder.
- Air & Water ReactionsInsoluble in water.
- Reactivity ProfileA halogenated amine and amide, acidic salt. In aqueous solution, behaves as a weak acid. Amines are chemical bases. They neutralize acids to form salts plus water. These acid-base reactions are exothermic. The amount of heat that is evolved per mole of amine in a neutralization is largely independent of the strength of the amine as a base. Amines may be incompatible with isocyanates, halogenated organics, peroxides, phenols (acidic), epoxides, anhydrides, and acid halides. Flammable gaseous hydrogen is generated by amines in combination with strong reducing agents, such as hydrides. Organic amides/imides react with azo and diazo compounds to generate toxic gases. Flammable gases are formed by the reaction of organic amides/imides with strong reducing agents. Amides are very weak bases (weaker than water). Imides are less basic yet and in fact react with strong bases to form salts. That is, they can react as acids. Mixing amides with dehydrating agents such as P2O5 or SOCl2 generates the corresponding nitrile. The combustion of these compounds generates mixed oxides of nitrogen (NOx).
- Health HazardSYMPTOMS: Symptoms of exposure to Amiloride hydrochloride include headache, weakness, fatigue, back, chest, neck, shoulder or extremity pain; nausea, anorexia, vomiting, abdominal pain, hyperkalemia, paresthesias, shock, dizziness, coughing, shortness of breath, depression, nervousness, flaccid paralysis of the extremities, bradycardia, flatulence, skin rash, gas pain, constipation and dyspnea.
- Fire HazardFlash point data for Amiloride hydrochloride are not available; however, Amiloride hydrochloride is probably combustible.
- Biological ActivityNa + channel blocker. Defines the I 2A -amiloride sensitive and I 2B -amiloride insensitive imidazoline binding sites. Also inhibits TRPP3 channels.
Amiloride hydrochloride Preparation Products And Raw materials
- 5-(N,N-DIMETHYL)-AMILORIDE HYDROCHLORIDE 3',4'-DICHLOROBENZAMIL HYDROCHLORIDE 5-(N-Ethyl-N-isopropyl)amiloridehydrochloride 3' 4'-DICHLOROBENZAMIL AMILORIDE MONOHYDROCHLORIDE DIHYDRATE Diphenhydramine Hydrochloride alminoprofen Cetirizine hydrochloride CHLOANTRANILIPROLE Rimantadine Benzamide Topotecan hydrochloride Sibutramine hydrochloride Formamide D-Glucosamine hydrochloride FORMAMIDINE HYDROCHLORIDE Amiloride hydrochloride Tramadol hydrochloride
- Company Name:J & K SCIENTIFIC LTD.
- Tel:400-666-7788 010-82848833-
- Company Name:3B Pharmachem (Wuhan) International Co.,Ltd.
- Tel:18930552037 821-50328103-801
- Company Name:Chembest Research Laboratories Limited
- Company Name:TAIYUAN RHF CO.,LTD.
- Tel:+86 351 7031519
- Company Name:ShangHai DEMO Chemical Co.,Ltd
- Tel:400-021-7337 qq:2355568890
- Email:firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com