ChemicalBook > Product Catalog > API > Digestive system drugs > Digestant drugs > L-Carnitine-L-tartrate
L-Carnitine-L-tartrate Chemical Properties
- CAS DataBase Reference36687-82-8(CAS DataBase Reference)
L-Carnitine-L-tartrate Usage And Synthesis
- DescriptionL-carnitine is a naturally occurring amino acid derivative which is used as a weight loss supplement. L-carnitine-L-tartrate (LCLT) is the salt of L-carnitine with tartaric acid. LCLT has potential chemoprotective and antioxidant activities
LCLT is used in foods as a source of L-carnitine for particular nutritional uses. It can be used to reduce soreness, improve oxygen flow, increase density of androgen receptors, and elevate post-exercise fat oxidation. LCLT also promotes human hair growth. LCLT is used as nutritional therapy in the treatment of fatty liver and hemorrhagic shock in pharmaceutical and as a nutritional supplement in agriculture/animal feed to increase the growth rate and reduce the fat rate of aquatic animal.
- References https://www.cancer.gov
- Chemical PropertiesCrystalline powder
- UsesL-Carnitine L-tartrate is used in pharma and food application as dietary supplement. It founds as well an application in cosmetics.
L-Carnitine-L-tartrate Preparation Products And Raw materials
- D(-)-Tartaric acid 2-HYDROXYPROPYLTRIMETHYLAMMONIUMFORMATE DL-Carnitine Choline bitartrate levocarnitine 2-DIMETHYLAMINOETHANOL HYDROGEN L-(+)-TARTRATE AMMONIUM HYDROGEN TARTRATE Ammonium chloride Tylosin tartrate L-Carnitine-L-tartrate L-Carnitine fumarate Ammonium sulfate L-carnitine Molybdic acid Ammonium nitrate Trimethyl borate AMMONIUM L(+)-Tartaric acid
- Company Name:J & K SCIENTIFIC LTD.
- Tel:400-666-7788 010-82848833-
- Company Name:Meryer (Shanghai) Chemical Technology Co., Ltd.
- Tel:400-660-8290 21-61259100-
- Company Name:INTATRADE GmbH
- Tel:+49 3493/605464
- Company Name:TCI (Shanghai) Development Co., Ltd.
- Tel:021-67121386 / 800-988-0390
- Company Name:JinYan Chemicals(ShangHai) Co.,Ltd.