ChemicalBook > Product Catalog > Inorganic chemistry > Inorganic salts > Phosphide And metal phosphates > Dipotassium hydrogen phosphate trihydrate
Dipotassium hydrogen phosphate trihydrate
Dipotassium hydrogen phosphate trihydrate Chemical Properties
- Melting point:340°C(anhydrous substance),decomposes
- storage temp. room temp
- solubility H2O: 4 M at 20 °C, clear, colorless
- form Crystalline Powder
- color White
- PH9.1-9.4 (25℃, 50mg/mL in H2O)
- Water Solubility SOLUBLE
- Sensitive Hygroscopic
- Merck 14,7658
- Stability:Stable. Incompatible with strong oxidizing agents.
- CAS DataBase Reference16788-57-1(CAS DataBase Reference)
- Safety Statements 24/25
- WGK Germany 3
- TSCA Yes
- HS Code 28352400
Dipotassium hydrogen phosphate trihydrate Usage And Synthesis
- DescriptionDipotassium hydrogen phosphate trihydrate (K2HPO4•3H2O) is the dipotassium form of phosphoric acid, which can be highly soluble in water. It is widely applied in the fields of food, agriculture and molecular biology etc. It is commonly used as a food additive, involved in the formation of dairy creamers, dry powder beverages. In addition, as a source of phosphorus and potassium, it is allowed to be used as a electrolyte replenisher, providing minerals especially for athletes, which play an essential role in the recovery of muscles. It can also serves as a fertilizer to increase in rice grain yield. Besides, it has application in molecular biology and biochemistry, which is useful to increase the partition coefficients of amino acids in aqueous two-phase systems. Besides, It has been proved that Dipotassium hydrogen phosphate has radio-protective activity, which is able to block the uptake of the radioactive isotope P-32 upon oral administration.
- Chemical Propertiescrystalline solid
- UsesPotassium hydrogen phosphate trihydrate is widely used to prepare buffer solutions in molecular biology, biochemistry and chromatography. It is involved in the production of trypticase soy agar and then utilized for culturing bacteria. As a food additive, it is used in dry powder beverages, mineral supplements and imitation dairy creamers. It is also used as a stabilizer for non-dairy coffee creamers. Further, it is a common source of phosphorous and potassium.
Hydrochloric acid Triethyl phosphate Tylosin phosphate Zinc phosphate Potassium Citrate Potassium phthalate (2:1) di-Potassium hydrogen phosphate anhydrous, reagent grade, ACS di-Potassium hydrogen phosphate trihydrate, reagent grade POTASSIUM PHOSPHITE ROCK PHOSPHATE ALPHA-D(+)MALTOSE 1-PHOSPHATE DIPOTASSIUM SALT POTASSIUM PYROPHOSPHATE GLUCOSE-1-PHOSPHATE DIPOTASSIUM SALT ALPHA-D-MANNOSE-1-PHOSPHATE DIPOTASSIUM SALT DIHYDRATE Potassium triphosphate 1,2-DIMYRISTOYL-SN-GLYCERO-3-DIPHOSPHOCYTIDINE POTASSIUM SALT D-MYO-INOSITOL 1,4,5-TRISPHOSPHATE HEXAPOTASSIUM SALT phosphate
Dipotassium hydrogen phosphate trihydrateSupplierMore
- Company Name:J & K SCIENTIFIC LTD.
- Tel:400-666-7788 010-82848833-
- Products Intro:Product Name:Potassium phosphate dibasic trihydrate, 99%
- Company Name:Meryer (Shanghai) Chemical Technology Co., Ltd.
- Tel:400-660-8290 21-61259100-
- Products Intro:Product Name:PotassiuM phosphate dibasic trihydrate
Purity:97% Package:500g Remarks:AAA125154
- Company Name:Alfa Aesar
- Products Intro:Product Name:PotassiuM hydrogen phosphate trihydrate, Reagent Grade
- Company Name:Beijing dtftchem Technology Co., Ltd.
- Products Intro:Product Name:Dipotassium hydrogen phosphate trihydrate
- Company Name:BeiJing Hwrk Chemicals Limted
- Tel:18516978288 0757-86329057-
- Products Intro:Product Name:Potassium phosphate dibasic trihydrate