ChemicalBook > Product Catalog > Chemical pesticides > Germicide > Other germicides > Trifloxystrobin
Trifloxystrobin Chemical Properties
- Melting point:72.9°
- Boiling point:bp~312°
- Density 1.21±0.1 g/cm3(Predicted)
- Flash point:>70 °C
- storage temp. 0-6°C
- form neat
- EPA Substance Registry SystemTrifloxystrobin (141517-21-7)
- Hazard Codes Xi,N
- Risk Statements 43-50/53
- Safety Statements 24-37-46-60-61
- RIDADR UN3077 9/PG 3
- WGK Germany 2
- Hazardous Substances Data141517-21-7(Hazardous Substances Data)
- ToxicityLD50 in rats (mg/kg): >5000 orally; >2000 dermally; LC50 by inhalation in rats (mg/m3): >4646; LC50 in bobwhite quail (mg/kg): >2000; LC50 in rainbow trout (mg/l): 0.015 (Margot)
Trifloxystrobin Usage And Synthesis
- DescriptionTrifloxystrobin is a synthetic derivative of the naturally occurring strobilurins found in several genera of wood-decaying fungi such as Strobilurus tenacellus. It is a strobilurin foliar fungicide. Trifloxystrobin inhibits mitochondrial respiration by blocking electron transfer within the respirator chain. Therefore, trifloxystrobin is a potent inhibitor of 2 fungal spore germination and mycelial growth. It has a high level of activity against many fungal pathogens within the Ascomycete, Deuteromycete, Basidiomycete, and Oomycete classes.
Pests controlled by trifloxystrobin include grape and cucurbit powdery mildew, apple scab and powdery mildew, peanut leafspot, and brown patch of turfgrass. It could be applied to cereals, ornamental, vegetables (carrots, asparagus, cucurbits, fruiting vegetables, root vegetables (except radish)), fruits (apples, pears, grapes, strawberries) and tropical crops.
- References http://sitem.herts.ac.uk/aeru/iupac/Reports/664.htm
 EPA Pesticide Fact Sheet
- Chemical PropertiesOff-White to Pale Beige Solid
- UsesAgricultural fungicide.
- UsesTrifloxystrobin is a broad-spectrum foliar fungicide used in plant pritection. Trifloxystrobin functions by inhibiting fungal spore germination.
- MetabolismTrifloxystrobin is described as “mesostemic” due to its ability to redistribute to untreated plant parts through vapor action, limited but effective cuticular penetration, and translaminarmovement by diffusion (30). It is rainfast by virtue of its high affinity for the waxy cuticular layer.
- Toxicity evaluationTrifloxystrobin has an acute oral LD50 > 5,000 and an acute dermal LD50 > 2,000 mg/kg in rats. It is not a skin or eye irritant, is nonmutagenic and nonteratogenic. It shows rapid absorption and elimination in the rat. It has no toxicity to birds in acute studies (LD50 > 2,000 mg/kg) but has an LC50 of 0.015 mg/L in rainbow trout. The bee LD50 = 200 μg/bee. Environmental fate studies show it to be hydrolytically stable at pH 5, with a DT50 of 11.4 weeks at pH 7. It has a photolytic DT50 of 31.5 h at pH 7 (25 ?C) in water, a soil adsorption coefficient (Koc) of 1,642-3,745 ml/g, and a soil DT50 of 5.4 days under field conditions.
- Diphenolic acid Methyl Methoxydiethylborane Methyl bromide Acifluorfen Trifloxystrobin Trifluoroacetic anhydride ETHYLENEDIAMINE TETRAKIS(PROPOXYLATE-BLOCK-ETHOXYLATE) TETROL 4-(Diethylamino)salicylaldehyde Cefpodoxime proxetil Parathion-methyl Cyhalothrin 3,4'-DIAMINODIPHENYLMETHANE Methyl salicylate Trifluoromethanesulfonic acid 3-Fluorobenzotrifluoride Kresoxim-methyl Pralmorelin
- Company Name:Alta Scientific Co., Ltd. Gold
- Tel:18522569194 022-65378550-
- Company Name:Shanghai Yihe Biological Technology Co., Ltd. Gold
- Company Name:J & K SCIENTIFIC LTD.
- Tel:400-666-7788 010-82848833-
- Company Name:Shanghai Scientia Pharmaceutical Technology Co., Ltd.
- Tel:13917723525 21-54301573-
- Company Name:Nanjing Chemlin Chemical Co., Ltd