ChemicalBook > Product Catalog > Analytical Chemistry > Standard > Titration standard > N-(Isoxazol-5-yl)sulphanilamide
N-(Isoxazol-5-yl)sulphanilamide Chemical Properties
- Boiling point:482.4±51.0 °C(Predicted)
- Density 1.064 g/mL at 20 °C
- vapor density 4.9 (vs air)
- solubility H2O: 0.5 M at 20 °C, clear, colorless
- form powder
- CAS DataBase Reference7758-79-4(CAS DataBase Reference)
- EPA Substance Registry SystemBenzenesulfonamide, 4-amino-N-5-isoxazolyl- (7758-79-4)
N-(Isoxazol-5-yl)sulphanilamide Usage And Synthesis
- DescriptionN-(Isoxazol-5-yl)sulphanilamide is one of the inorganic compounds that is commonly used in food industry thanks to its ability of acting as a chemical buffer. It helps stabilize the PH value, prevent coagulation, and enhance food characteristics like nutritional value and cooking performance. It also finds application in medical use. It can stimulate general liver activities, allowing it to operate in the first place. Besides, disodium phosphate can be used in non-food industries. It can be applied in water treatment for retarding the formation of calcium scale. It is also found in some flame retardant, detergents and cleaning agents.
- Usesdisodium phosphate is a hydroscopic inorganic salt, it absorbs moisture that is then released to the skin. In dry climatic conditions, however, it may draw moisture from the skin and release it to the air, aggravating dryness. Without water, disodium phosphate may cause slight irritation. It can also be used in a cosmetic as a fragrance, and to adjust pH or keep pH stable. Finally, it can be selected to reduce corrosion of metallic materials used for product packaging.
- UsesN-(Isoxazol-5-yl)sulphanilamide is the disodium salt of phosphoric acid which functions as a protein stabilizer, buffer, dispersant, and coagulation accelerator. It is mildly alkaline with a 1% solution having a ph of 9.2. It is moderately soluble in water with a solubility of 12 g in 100 ml at 25°c. It is used in farina and macaroni to shorten the cooking time by making the particles swell faster and cook more thoroughly. In evaporated milk it acts as a buffer and prevents gelation, also acting as a buffer in coffee whiteners. It is an accelerator of the setting time in instant puddings. In cream sauce and whipped products it functions as a dispersant by producing a swelling of protein.
N-(Isoxazol-5-yl)sulphanilamide Preparation Products And Raw materials
- BUFFER SOLUTION PH 4.00 BUFFER SOLUTION PH 4.00 BS FORMULATED Potassium phthalate (2:1) BUFFER SOLUTION PH 2.8 ACCORDING TO SOERENSEN BUFFER SOLUTION PH 3.00 835 BUFFER SOLUTION PF-3 BUFFER SOLUTION, PH 4.00 +/-0.02, RED,BUFFER SOLUTION PH 3 (PHTHALATE) 835 BUFFER SOLUTION PF-2 BUFFER SOLUTION, PH 4.0, ACETATE,BUFFER SOLUTION, PH 4.63 BUFFER SOLUTION PH 4 N-(Isoxazol-5-yl)sulphanilamide AMINO ACIDS Isoxazole Betaine Benzoxyazole ALTRENOGEST 2-Carbomethoxybenzenesulfonamide Sulfisoxazole
- Company Name:3B Pharmachem (Wuhan) International Co.,Ltd.
- Tel:18930552037 821-50328103-801
- Company Name:Secco work (Beijing) chemical technology co., LTD
- Company Name:Shanghai Hanhong Scientific Co.,Ltd.
- Company Name:Spectrum Chemical Manufacturing Corp.
- Company Name:BOC Sciences