Kanamycin sulfate Chemical Properties
- Melting point:250°C
- alpha +112～+123°(D/20℃)(c=1,H2O)(calculated on the dried basis)
- Density 1.3619 (rough estimate)
- refractive index 117.5 ° (C=1, H2O)
- storage temp. 2-8°C
- solubility H2O: 10-50 mg/mL As a stock solution. Stock solutions should be stored at 2-8°C. Stable at 37°C for 5 days.
- form powder
- color white to off-white
- PH Range6.5 - 8.5 (1% solution)
- Water Solubility Soluble in water at 10mg/ml
- Merck 14,5281
Kanamycin sulfate Usage And Synthesis
- DescriptionIt has been well known as desirable antibiotics, which shows an obvious curative effect on serious infections caused by gram-negative bacteria such as Escherichia coil, Klebsiella, Proteus, Pneumonia, Enterobacter aerogenes and Shigella. Clinically, this substance is mainly used for infections caused by sensitive bacteria including pulmonary infection, urinary tract infection, biliary tract infection, sepsis, and abdominal cavity infection. For example, the effective antibacterial activity of kanamycin sulfate has been demonstrated by the treatment of acute gonorrheal urethritis in men, showing that a single parenterally administered dose of 2 mg of kanamycin sulfate cured 144 (93%) of 155 men with acute gonorrheal urethritis.1 Moreover, kanamycin sulfate was found to be a valuable drug in the treatment of serious infections in infants and children through an analysis of 140 cases treated during a two-year period.2
- JE Fischnaller; AH Pedersen; AR Ronald; P Bonin; Tronca, E., Kanamycin sulfate in the treatment of acute gonorrheal urethritis in men. The Journal of the American Medical Association 1968, 203, 909-912.
- MD Yow; Tengg, N., The use of kanamycin sulfate as a therapeutic agent for infants and children. An analysis of 140 cases treated during a two-year period. Journal of Pediatrics 1961, 58, 538-547.
- Chemical PropertiesOff-white powder
- UsesAntibiotic complex produced by Streptomyces kanamyceticus Okami & Umezawa from Japanese soil. Comprised of three components, kanamycin A, the major component, and kanamycins B and C, two minor congeners. Antibacterial.
- DefinitionA broadspectrum antibiotic.
- brand nameKlebcil (King).
Kanamycin sulfate Preparation Products And Raw materials
- Kanamycin Sulfate (Powder) KANAMYCIN MONOSULPHATE KANAMYCIN ACID SULFATE--N/H Kanamycin sulfate Ferrous sulfate monohydrate sulfate MICRONOMICIN SULFATE KANAMYCIN KANAMYCIN Neomycin sulfate Apramycin sulfate Potassium sulfate Sodium sulfate Ammonium sulfate Heparitin, sulfate Amikacin Disulfate Gentamycin sulfate calcium sulfate
- Company Name:Shanghai Boyle Chemical Co., Ltd.
- Tel:Mr Qiu:021-50182298(Demestic market) Miss Xu：021-50180596（Abroad market）
- Company Name:J & K SCIENTIFIC LTD.
- Tel:400-666-7788 010-82848833-
- Company Name:Meryer (Shanghai) Chemical Technology Co., Ltd.
- Tel:400-660-8290 21-61259100-
- Company Name:INTATRADE GmbH
- Tel:+49 3493/605464
- Company Name:TAIYUAN RHF CO.,LTD.
- Tel:+86 351 7031519