ChemicalBook > Product Catalog > Chemical Reagents > Organic reagents > Hydroxylamine > N,N-Diethylhydroxylamine
N,N-Diethylhydroxylamine Chemical Properties
- Melting point:−26-−25 °C(lit.)
- Boiling point:125-130 °C
- Density 0.902 g/mL at 25 °C
- vapor density 3.07 (vs air)
- vapor pressure 4 mm Hg ( 0 °C)
- refractive index n
- Flash point:115 °F
- storage temp. Flammables area
- form Liquid
- Specific Gravity0.867
- color Clear
- explosive limit1.9-10%(V)
- Water Solubility soluble
- Sensitive Hygroscopic
- BRN 1731349
- Stability:Stable. Hygroscopic. Flammable. Incompatible with strong oxidizing agents, strong acids.
- CAS DataBase Reference3710-84-7(CAS DataBase Reference)
- NIST Chemistry ReferenceEthanamine, N-ethyl-N-hydroxy-(3710-84-7)
- EPA Substance Registry SystemDiethylhydroxylamine (3710-84-7)
- Hazard Codes Xn
- Risk Statements 10-21-38-40-36/37/38-20/21-53-36/38
- Safety Statements 36/37-45-36/37/39-26-16
- RIDADR UN 1993 3/PG 3
- WGK Germany 1
- RTECS NC3500000
- F 3
- TSCA Yes
- HazardClass 3
- PackingGroup III
- HS Code 29280090
- Hazardous Substances Data3710-84-7(Hazardous Substances Data)
- ToxicityLD50 orally in Rabbit: 2190 mg/kg LD50 dermal Rabbit 1300 mg/kg
N,N-Diethylhydroxylamine Usage And Synthesis
- Chemical Propertiesliquid
- UsesN,N-Diethylhydroxylamine has the following various uses:1.As a vinyl monomer, used in efficient inhibitor agent of conjugate olefins. 2.In liquid or gas phase, if end gather seed is existed,it can be used as inhibitors of end gather. 3.It's a excellent end agent in process of Emulsion-polymerized styrene butadiene rubber. 4.It's a antioxidants of the unsaturated oil and resin. 5.In the environmental protection,it’s good photochemical smoke inhibitors. 6.It's used as corrosion inhibitors in the equipment of the boiler feed water and steam heat exchange. 7.It's used as antioxidant in photography screens potions. Pay attention to level, it must be the photography level,and appearance is colorless liquid. Industrial level can not be used here.
- UsesDiethylhydroxylamine has been suggested as a stabilizer for color formation for monoalkylphenols and phenolic antioxidants. It has also been reported to stabilize emulsions used in the latex industry and for Spandex rubber, as well as a reducing agent for quinones and a monomer stabilizer or inhibitor.
- Safety ProfilePoison by skin contact. Moderately toxic by ingestion and intraperitoneal routes. Experimental reproductive effects. Human mutation data reported. When heated to decomposition it emits toxic fumes of NOx. See also AMINES.
N,N-Diethylhydroxylamine Preparation Products And Raw materials
- N,N-Dibenzylhydroxylamine N-Hydroxysuccinimide Triethylenediamine 3-Diethylaminophenol Diethylaminoethanol N,N-Diethylhydroxylamine DIETHYLALUMINUM CHLORIDE 2,6-Diethylaniline Diethylbenzene Diethyl ether Diethylenetriamine Mefenpyr-diethyl Diethyl malonate N,N-Diethylformamide HYDROXYLAMINE Methoxydiethylborane Diethyl carbonate 2-Ethylaniline
- Company Name:Jiaxing Trustworthy Import And Export Co., Ltd. Gold
- Tel:+86 (573) 8203-0555
- Company Name:Wuhan penglei Biotechnology Co., Ltd Gold
- Company Name:J & K SCIENTIFIC LTD.
- Tel:400-666-7788 010-82848833-
- Company Name:Meryer (Shanghai) Chemical Technology Co., Ltd.
- Tel:400-660-8290 21-61259100-
- Company Name:3B Pharmachem (Wuhan) International Co.,Ltd.
- Tel:18930552037 821-50328103-801