Acid Black 1
Acid Black 1 Chemical Properties
- Melting point:>350℃
- Density 1.05 g/mL at 20 °C
- Flash point:30 °C
- storage temp. Store at RT.
- solubility 10g/l
- form Powder/Solid
- Colour Index 20470
- color Dark Brown
- PH9.0 (10g/l, H2O, 25℃)
- Water Solubility 10 g/L (25 ºC)
- Sensitive Hygroscopic
- BRN 5374263
- Stability:Stable. Incompatible with strong oxidizing agents.
- CAS DataBase Reference1064-48-8
- EPA Substance Registry SystemC.I. Acid Black 1, disodium salt (1064-48-8)
- Language:EnglishProvider:4-Amino-5-hydroxy-3-(p-nitrophenylazo)-6-(phenylazo)-2,7-naphthalenedisulfonic acid disodium salt
Acid Black 1 Usage And Synthesis
- Chemical Propertiesred to maroon crystalline solid
- DefinitionChEBI: An organic sodium salt resulting from the formal condensation of Amido Black 10B (acid form) with two equivalents of sodium hydroxide.
- Preparation4-Nitrobenzenamine diazo, in acid conditions and 4-Amino-5-hydroxynaphthalene-2,7-disulfonic acid?coupling, aniline diazo, in alkaline conditions and formation of single accidentally coupled nitrogen compounds.
- General DescriptionDark brown granular solid.
- Air & Water ReactionsCan be explosive when as a dust in air at certain concentrations. Moderately soluble in water.
- Reactivity ProfileAcid Black 1 may form toxic gases with acids, aldehydes, amides, carbamates, cyanides, inorganic fluorides, halogenated organics, isocyanates, ketones, metals, nitrides, peroxides, phenols, epoxides, acyl halides, and strong oxidizing or reducing agents. May form flammable gases with alkali metals. Explosive combination can occur with strong oxidizing agents, metal salts, peroxides, and sulfides. Reacts with iron to give a weaker, greener color .
- Fire HazardFlash point data for Acid Black 1 are not available; however, Acid Black 1 is probably combustible.
- Properties and Applicationsblue and black. Dark brown powder. A blue-black soluble in water, soluble in ethanol is blue, slightly soluble in acetone, insoluble in other organic solvents. Meet strong sulfuric acid is blue light green, the bright blue light generated after diluted precipitation; Nitric acid solution in a dark after Red sauce for change, and it will generate dark green light blue after diluted precipitation; Nitric acid solution in a dark red to sauce; 10% sodium hydroxide solution in a bright blue. It with strong hydrochloric acid aqueous solution of the generation of green light blue precipitation; Add sodium hydroxide solution generation blue precipitation. In dyeing copper and iron ion, its colour and lustre is the former micro change, the latter slightly with green light. Even dye the gender is poorer. Mainly used for wool, silk, polyamide fiber and its blended fabric dyeing and printing, also can be used for paper, electrical-controlled aluminum, soap, wood, biological, leather, medicine and cosmetics shading, also can be used in the manufacture of ink.
Standard Light Fastness Soaping Persperation Fastness Oxygen bleaching Fastness to seawater Fading Stain Fading Stain Fading Stain ISO 5 AATCC 7
Acid Black 1 Preparation Products And Raw materials
- ACID YELLOW 17 ACID YELLOW 25 (C.I. 18835) sodium bis[2-[(4,5-dihydro-3-methyl-5-oxo-1-phenyl-1H-pyrazol-4-yl)azo]benzoato(2-)]chromate(1-) sodium 5-[(2-hydroxynaphthyl)azo]naphthalenesulphonate ACID RED 195 Acid Violet 109 ACID YELLOW 11 Acid Red 18 Acid Red 73 ACID VIOLET 43 ACID RED 106 Acid Red 57 Acid Blue 168 Acid Brown 165 Acid Black 158 trisodium bis[3-hydroxy-4-[(2-hydroxy-1-naphthyl)azo]-7-nitronaphthalene-1-sulphonato(3-)]chromate(3-) ACID YELLOW 99 Acid Blue 83
Acid Black 1SupplierMore
- Company Name:Hubei Zhonglong Kangsheng fine chemical Co.,Ltd Gold
- Tel:15827297403 027-83850299-
- Company Name:J & K SCIENTIFIC LTD.
- Tel:400-666-7788 010-82848833-
- Company Name:Meryer (Shanghai) Chemical Technology Co., Ltd.
- Tel:400-660-8290 21-61259100-
- Company Name:3B Pharmachem (Wuhan) International Co.,Ltd.
- Tel:18930552037 821-50328103-801
- Company Name:Alfa Aesar