ChemicalBook > Product Catalog > API > Circulatory system drugs > Lipid regulating drugs > Sitagliptin
Sitagliptin Chemical Properties
- Melting point:114.1-115.7 °C
- Boiling point:529.9±60.0 °C(Predicted)
- Density 1.61±0.1 g/cm3(Predicted)
- CAS DataBase Reference486460-32-6(CAS DataBase Reference)
- EPA Substance Registry System1-Butanone, 3-amino-1-[5,6-dihydro-3-(trifluoromethyl)-1,2,4-triazolo[4,3-a]pyrazin-7(8H)-yl]-4-(2,4,5-trifluorophenyl)-, (3R)- (486460-32-6)
- Hazardous Substances Data486460-32-6(Hazardous Substances Data)
Sitagliptin Usage And Synthesis
- DescriptionSitagliptin, a dipeptidyl peptidase-4 (DPP-4) inhibitor, is a first-in-class oral drug launched for the treatment of type 2 diabetes. It acts by slowing the inactivation of incretins, which are endogenous peptides involved in the physiologic regulation of glucose homeostasis. Incretin hormones, including glucagonlike peptide-1 (GLP-1) and glucose-dependent insulinotropic polypeptide (GIP), are released by the intestine throughout the day, and levels are increased in response to a meal. When blood glucose concentrations are normal or elevated,GLP-1 and GIP increase the synthesis and release of insulin from pancreatic b cells via intracellular signaling pathways involving cAMP. GLP-1 also lowers glucagon secretion from pancreatic αcells, which leads to reduced hepatic glucose production.
- OriginatorMerck (US)
- UsesLabeled Sitagliptin , intended for use as an internal standard for the quantification of Sitagliptin by GC- or LC-mass spectrometry.
- DefinitionChEBI: A triazolopyrazine that exhibits hypoglycemic activity.
- brand nameJanuvia
- Pravastatin Sitagliptin phosphate Terazosin hydrochloride AMINO ACIDS Sitafloxacin 6-Aminocaproic acid Cilostazol Doxazosin 3-Aminophenol Tris Base Alfuzosin Doxazosin mesylate ALTRENOGEST Sitagliptin Phosphate Vildagliptin 3-(Trifluoromethyl)-5,6,7,8-tetrahydro-[1,2,4]triazolo[4,3-a]pyrazine hydrochloride 3-METHYL-5,6,7,8-TETRAHYDRO-[1,2,4]TRIAZOLO[4,3-A]PYRAZINE Sitagliptin
- Company Name:AnHui HaiKang Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd. Gold
- Company Name:Specpharms Scientific Research Limited Gold
- Tel:+86 21 59971736
- Company Name:ChemFuture PharmaTech (Jiangsu) Ltd
- Company Name:Chembest Research Laboratories Limited
- Company Name:BeiJing Hwrk Chemicals Limted
- Tel:010-57411838 010-57411839-