Tirofiban Chemical Properties
- Melting point:223-225°
- Boiling point:611.7±65.0 °C(Predicted)
- Density 1.154±0.06 g/cm3(Predicted)
- BRN 6182267
- CAS DataBase Reference144494-65-5(CAS DataBase Reference)
Tirofiban Usage And Synthesis
- DefinitionChEBI: A member of the class of piperidines that is L-tyrosine in which a hydrogen attached to the amino group is replaced by a butylsulfonyl group and in which the hydrogen attached to the phenolic hydroxy group is replaced by a 4-(piperidin-4-y )butyl group.
- General DescriptionTirofiban is a nonpeptide that appears unrelatedchemically to eptifibatide, but actually has many similarities.The chemical architecture incorporates a systemthat is mimicking the RGD moiety that is present in eptifibatide.This can be seen in the distance between the nitrogenof the piperidine ring, which mimics the basic nitrogen ofarginine in the RGD sequence, and the carboxylic acid,which mimics the acid of aspartate in the RGD sequence.The basic nitrogen and the carboxylic acid of tirofiban areseparated by approximately 15 to 17? (16–18 atoms). Thisis the optimum distance seen in the RGD sequence of theplatelet receptor. Tirofiban is useful in treating non–Q wavemyocardial infarction and unstable angina.
- Clinical UseTirofiban is a member of a new class of antithrombotic agents known as the “ fibans”. These compounds have a structural similarity to disintegrin, which was originally isolated from snake venoms. The location of the –COO- and NH3+ in the fibans is identical to the distance between the same functional groups of the RGD loop of disintegrin, and as a result, the fibans are able to effectively block the binding of fibrinogen to the GPIIb/IIIa receptor in an reversible manor.
Tirofiban Preparation Products And Raw materials
- N-Butylsulfonyl-O-(4-(4-pyridinyl)butyl)-L-tyrosine TIROFIBAN-D6 4-(4-pyridinyl)butyl chloride hydrochloride Diphenyl ether Phenylacetic acid TIROFIBAN, HYDROCHLORIDE HYDRATE,Tirofiban HCl,Tirofiban hydrochloride monohydrate Tirofiban-d9 Hydrochloride Tirofiban Hydrochloride Tirofiban PHENYL RESIN PHENYL VALERATE DROPERIDOL Phenyl salicylate Lithium tri-tert-butoxyaluminum hydride Diphenoxylate Haloperidol 2,2,6,6-Tetramethyl-4-piperidinol Propionic acid
- Company Name:Absin Bioscience Inc. Gold
- Tel:15502157206 021-38015121-
- Company Name:BeiJing Hwrk Chemicals Limted
- Tel:18600197062 0757-86311057-
- Company Name:LGM Pharma
- Company Name:Hangzhou Yuhao Chemical Technology Co., Ltd
- Company Name:Shanghai Sphchem Co., Ltd.
- Tel:13512199871 21-56491756-