ChemicalBook > Product Catalog > API > Synthetic Anti-infective Drugs > Antifungal Drugs > Brodimoprim
Brodimoprim Chemical Properties
- Melting point:225-228°
- pka7.15(at 25℃)
Brodimoprim Usage And Synthesis
- DescriptionBrodimoprim, a dihydrofolate reductase inhibitor, was introduced for the treatment of common infections of upper respiratory tract such as sinusitis and exacerbation of chronic bronchitis. It has a broad spectrum of antimicrobial activities against most Gram-positive and -negative pathogens including some bacterial strains that are resistant to amoxicillin, a widely used antibiotic for the indicated infections. Brodimoprim also has a favorable pharmacokinetic profile exemplified by its long half-life and good tissue penetration.
- Chemical PropertiesOff-White to Pale Yellow Solid
- OriginatorHelsinn (Switzerland)
- UsesA structural derivative of Trimethoprim (T795615). A selective dihydrofolate reductase inhibitor; diaminopyridine antibacterial agent.
- DefinitionChEBI: An aminopyrimidine that is 2,4-diaminopyrimidine in which the hydrogen at position 5 has been replaced by a 4-bromo-3,5-dimethoxybenzyl group.
- brand nameHyprim;Unitrim
Brodimoprim Preparation Products And Raw materials
- Pyrimidine 2,4-Diaminopyrimidine 4-BROMO-3-METHOXYPHENYL-P-TOLUENESULFONATE 5-Benzyl-2,4-diaminopyrimidine 2,4-Diamino-5-(3-methoxybenzyl)pyrimidine 1-BROMO-2,6-DIMETHOXYBENZENE Brodimoprim N,N-Dimethylbenzylamine Doxifluridine 4-Dimethylaminobenzaldehyde 4-Dimethylaminopyridine Allyl bromide Dimethyldimethoxysilane 2-Dimethylaminoethanol Trifluridine 4-Dimethylaminobenzoic acid 1-beta-D-Arabinofuranosyluracil UMP
- Company Name:Shanghai Boyle Chemical Co., Ltd.
- Company Name:J & K SCIENTIFIC LTD.
- Tel:400-666-7788 010-82848833-
- Company Name:Chemsky（shanghai）International Co.,Ltd.
- Company Name:Huainan Kedi Chemical Factory
- Company Name:Chengdu HuaXia Chemical Reagent Co. Ltd
- Tel:13458535857 400-1166-196