ChemicalBook > Product Catalog > Chemical pesticides > Herbicide > Other herbicides > FENOXAPROP-ETHYL
FENOXAPROP-ETHYL Chemical Properties
- Melting point:84-85°
- Boiling point:bp 200° at 100 Pa
- alpha -1～+1°(20℃/D)(c=1, 1,4-dioxane)
- Density 1.2523 (rough estimate)
- refractive index 1.6500 (estimate)
- storage temp. -20°C
- form neat
- EPA Substance Registry SystemFenoxaprop-ethyl (66441-23-4)
FENOXAPROP-ETHYL Usage And Synthesis
- Chemical PropertiesColorless or white solid. Liquid form is dark brown with an aromatic hydrocarbon odor.
- UsesFenoxaprop-ethyl is a selective, postemergence herbicide for control of annual and perennial grass weeds in crops such as beans, beets, cotton, groundnuts, potatoes and other vegetables.
- General DescriptionCoarse light beige to brown powder. Selective herbicide.
- Agricultural UsesHerbicide: Used to control annual and perennial grassy weeds in potatoes, soy beans, beans, beets, vegetables, flax, ground nuts, rape and cotton. Not approved for use in EU countries. Not registered for use in the U.S. There are 17 global suppliers.
- Trade nameACCLAIM®[C]; DEPON®; EXCEL®; FENOXYPROP®; FURORE®; HOE 033171®; HOE-A 25-01®; OPTION® Fenoxaprop-ethyl; PUMA®; WHIP®
- Potential ExposureA chlorophenoxy/aryloxyphenoxypropionate herbicide used to control annual and perennial grassy weeds in potatoes, soy beans, beans, beets, vegetables, flax, ground nuts, rape, and cotton. Incompatibilities: Decomposed by acids and alkalis. May react with strong oxidizers such as chlorates, peroxides, nitrates, etc
- Environmental FateSoil. Hydrolyzes rapidly in soil forming fenoxaprop acid, ethyl alcohol, 6-chloro-2,3dihydrobenzoxazole-2-one and 4-(6-chloro-2-benzoxazolyloxy) phenol (Wink and Luley, 1988; Humburg et al., 1989). Under aerobic and anaerobic conditions, the half-life was less than 24 hours (Humburg et al., 1989).
Plant. The major degradation product identified in crabgrass, oats and wheat was 6chloro-2,3-dihydrobenzoxazol (Lefsrud and Hall, 1989).
Photolytic. Susceptible to degradation by UV light (Humburg et al., 1989).
- ShippingUN3077 Environmentally hazardous substances, solid, n.o.s., Hazard class: 9; Labels: 9-Miscellaneous hazardous material, Technical Name Required.
- IncompatibilitiesIf this chemical gets into the eyes, remove any contact lenses at once and irrigate immediately for at least 15 minutes, occasionally lifting upper and lower lids. Seek medical attention immediately. If this chemical contacts the skin, remove contaminated clothing and wash immediately with soap and water. Seek medical attention immediately. If this chemical has been inhaled, remove from exposure, begin rescue breathing (using universal precautions) if breathing has stopped, and CPR if heart action has stopped. Transfer promptly to a medical facility. When this chemical has been swallowed, get medical attention. Give large quantities of water and induce vomiting. Do not make an unconscious person vomit. Do not induce vomiting when formulations containing petroleum solvents are ingested.
- Waste DisposalIn accordance with 40CFR165, follow recommendations for the disposal of pesticides and pesticide containers. Containers must be disposed of properly by following package label directions or by contacting your local or federal environmental control agency, or by contacting your regional EPA office
FENOXAPROP-ETHYL Preparation Products And Raw materials
- Ethyl propionate Diclofop Diclofop-methyl FENOXAPROP-ETHYL Fenoxaprop-P Fenoxaprop-p-ethyl FENOXAPROP Benzoxazole Fenoxaprop ethyl aqueous emulsion FENOXAPROP-P-ETHYL PESTANAL 250 MG Tribenuron+Fenoxaprop-ethyl+Thifensulfuron-methyl,W.P.(55%) Fenoxaprop ethyl E.C. Fenoxaprop-ethyl+Fenchlorazole,E.C. Fenoxaprop-ethyl+Isoproturon,W.P. ETHYL (2S)-(+)-2-[4-(6-CHLOROBENZOXAZOL-2-YLOXY)PHENOXY]PROPANOATE FENOXAPROP-P-ETHYL-UL-CHLOROPHENYL-14C FENOXAPROP-ETHYL
- Company Name:J & K SCIENTIFIC LTD.
- Tel:400-666-7788 010-82848833-
- Company Name:BEST-REAGENT
- Tel:18981987031 400-1166-196
- Company Name:Chengdu Ai Keda Chemical Technology Co., Ltd.
- Tel:4008-755-333 028-85911938-
- Company Name:Shanghai Aladdin Bio-Chem Technology Co.,LTD
- Tel:400-620-6333 021-20337333-801
- Company Name:Nanjing Sunlida Biological Technology Co., Ltd.
- Tel: 025-57798810-