ChemicalBook > Product Catalog > API > Blood System Drugs > Haemostatic Drugs > 4-(Aminomethyl)benzoic acid
4-(Aminomethyl)benzoic acid Chemical Properties
- Melting point:≥300 °C(lit.)
- Boiling point:273.17°C (rough estimate)
- Density 1.2023 (rough estimate)
- refractive index 1.5810 (estimate)
- storage temp. Store at 0-5°C
- form Powder
- color White to almost white
- Water Solubility Slightly soluble in water. Insoluble in ethanol, benzene and chloroform.
- BRN 1100606
- Stability:Stable. Incompatible with strong oxidizing agents.
- CAS DataBase Reference56-91-7(CAS DataBase Reference)
4-(Aminomethyl)benzoic acid Usage And Synthesis
- Description4-(Aminomethyl)benzoic acid is a organic compound that can serve as a type 2 antifibrinolytic agent used in the treatment of fibrotic skin disorders, such as Peyronie's disease. It is believed that 4-(Aminomethyl)benzoic acid is effective to increase the oxygen uptake at the tissue level and enhance activity of monoamine oxidase, thus to promote the degradation of serotonin, which in excess, may lead to fibrotic changes. It is also administrated by mouth to treat several skin conditions including vitiligo, pemphigus, dermatomyositis, morphea, lymphoblastoma cutis and scleroderma. It is sometimes used in pill form by patients suffering from irritable bowel syndrome to treat the relevant gastrointestinal symptoms and applied in nutritional epidemiological studies to assess the completeness of 24-hour urine collection for the determination of urinary sodium, potassium, or nitrogen levels. Besides, it can also serve as nutritional supplements to darken gray hair, prevent hair loss, make skin look younger and prevent sunburn and its benefits are claimed for people with fatigue, irritability, depression, weeping eczema, scleroderma, patchy pigment loss in skin, and premature grey hair.
- Chemical Propertieswhite to light yellow crystal powde
- Uses4-(Aminomethyl)benzoic Acid is a type 2 antifibrinolytic agent.
4-(Aminomethyl)benzoic acid Preparation Products And Raw materials
- 4-([2-OXO-5-(TRIFLUOROMETHYL)-1(2H)-PYRIDINYL]METHYL)BENZENECARBOXYLIC ACID 4-AMIDINOBENZOIC ACID ethyl 4-amidinobenzoate FLUORESCEIN-5(6)-CARBOXAMIDOCAPROIC ACID N-SUCCINIMIDYL ESTER Ethyl 2-(Chlorosulfonyl)acetate 3-Methyl-4-nitrobenzoic acid 4-(Aminomethyl)benzoic acid AQUANTRAAL o-Toluic acid 2-Amino-5-methylbenzoic acid m-Toluic acid 3-Methyl-2-nitrobenzoic acid methylbenzoic acid Citric acid Folic acid Ascoric Acid 4-(Chloromethyl)benzoic acid 3-Methylanthranilic acid
- Company Name:Alfa Aesar Gold
- Company Name:Tongling HengYou Biotechnology Co., Ltd. Gold
- Company Name:Jinan Chenghui Shuangda Chemical Co., Ltd. Gold
- Tel:13064007766 0531-58897077-
- Company Name:yxinchem Gold
- Tel:180717855871 0710-4323688-
- Company Name:Shanghai Boyle Chemical Co., Ltd.
- Tel:Mr Qiu:021-50182298(Demestic market) Miss Xu：021-50180596（Abroad market）