ChemicalBook > Product Catalog > Pharmaceutical intermediates > Heterocyclic compound > Thiophene compounds > 3,3'-Dihydroxybenzidine
3,3'-Dihydroxybenzidine Chemical Properties
3,3'-Dihydroxybenzidine Usage And Synthesis
- Chemical PropertiesA pale brown solid
- Uses4,4'-diaminobiphenyl-3,3'-diol is used as organic intermediates.
- General DescriptionColorless crystals.
- Air & Water ReactionsKeep well closed. Protect from air and light.
- Reactivity Profile3,3'-Dihydroxybenzidine is an aminoalcohol. Amines are chemical bases. They neutralize acids to form salts plus water. These acid-base reactions are exothermic. The amount of heat that is evolved per mole of amine in a neutralization is largely independent of the strength of the amine as a base. Amines may be incompatible with isocyanates, halogenated organics, peroxides, phenols (acidic), epoxides, anhydrides, and acid halides. Flammable gaseous hydrogen is generated by amines in combination with strong reducing agents, such as hydrides.
- Health HazardACUTE/CHRONIC HAZARDS: When heated to decomposition 3,3'-Dihydroxybenzidine emits toxic fumes.
- Safety ProfileSuspected carcinogen with experimental carcinogenic, neoplastigenic, and tumorigenic data. Mutation data reported. When heated to decomposition it emits toxic fumes of Nox
3,3'-Dihydroxybenzidine Preparation Products And Raw materials
- P-ANISYL BLUE TETRAZOLIUM CHLORIDE 3,3'-Dimethoxybenzidine dihydrochloride Tetrazolium Blue Chloride NBT DIFORMAZAN 4,4'-DIAMINODIPHENYL-3,3'-DIGLYCOLIC ACID 3,3'-Dihydroxybenzidine Butylated Hydroxytoluene Benzidine dihydrochloride Triclosan 2,2'-Benzidinedisulfonic acid 1,3-Dihydroxyacetone Benzidine 1-Hydroxyethylidene-1,1-diphosphonic acid Pigment Yellow 12 3,3'-DIHYDROXYDIPHENYLAMINE 3,3',5,5'-Tetramethylbenzidine dihydrochloride Chrysin 3,4-Dihydroxybenzoic acid
- Company Name:J & K SCIENTIFIC LTD.
- Tel:400-666-7788 010-82848833-
- Company Name:Meryer (Shanghai) Chemical Technology Co., Ltd.
- Tel:400-660-8290 21-61259100-
- Company Name:Chemexcel (Zhangjiakou) Fine Chemicals Co., Ltd
- Company Name:TCI (Shanghai) Development Co., Ltd.
- Tel:021-67121386 / 800-988-0390
- Company Name:BeiJing Hwrk Chemicals Limted
- Tel:010-57411838 010-57411839-