Basic information Hindered phenolic antioxidants Compound antioxidant Antioxidant ANTIOXIDANT565--1024 Uses Chemical properties Production method Safety Related Supplier
ANTIOXIDANT Usage And Synthesis
- Hindered phenolic antioxidantsAntioxidant 1076 is a non-polluting, non-toxic hindered phenolic antioxidant. It appears as white or yellowish solid powder. It is easily soluble in benzene (57 g), chloroform, cyclohexane, acetone (19 g), ether and other organic solvents. It is slight soluble in methanol, ethanol and mineral but insoluble in water. It is stable to light and is not easy to be discolored, being non-staining and non-coloring with low volatility. It is resistant to water extraction with excellent compatibility and high antioxidant effect. It is widely used in polyethylene, polypropylene, polyformaldehyde, ABS resin, polystyrene, polyvinyl alcohol, engineering plastics, synthetic fiber, elastomer, adhesive, wax, synthetic rubber and petroleum products. It can be used for preventing the thermal oxidation degradation of the matrix material. It is suitable for addition during the polymerization, preparation or end-use phase of the product. IT is often used in combination with the auxiliary antioxidant DLTP, 168 and plays a synergistic effect with better antioxidant performance and the general amount of 0.1% to 0.5%.
- Compound antioxidantThe compound antioxidant is the compound of the antioxidant PL-10 and the antioxidant 1076 or 1010, and contains two kinds of antioxidants, mainly used in polyolefin, PVC, ABS, nylon, PET, PPO, PBT alloy, polystyrene and other polymer products. It can effectively improve the product processing stability, mechanical strength and color stability and transparency, and extend the life of products.
Antioxidant PL-10 is a heat stabilizer and processing stabilizer for polymers such as polyethylene, polypropylene, polycarbonate and nylon. It has a special function of stabilizing the polymer melt index and can also be used as a synergist. It is less volatile than the antioxidant 264, and there is no tendency for the phenolic antioxidant to become a colored quinoid structure, thereby reducing the yellowing index of the product. When used in conjunction with antioxidants and light stabilizers, the effectiveness of these additives has also been greatly enhanced. It can be used as a protective agent against radioactivity against PP resin with a special effect. It has excellent performance when being used in combination with the antioxidant 1076, 1098 and 1010 and the hindered amine light stabilizer 770, 622, 944. PL-10 is a phosphite product that is most resistant to hydrolysis.
- AntioxidantAntioxidants are organic compounds capable of inhibiting or retarding the thermal oxidation of polymers and other organic compounds in the air. It is usually effective under a concentration as low as of 1%. For example, foods are susceptible to oxidative deterioration, and a small amount of antioxidants can be added to prolong their shelf life. Plastics, synthetic fibers and rubber and other polymer materials are prone to thermal oxygen degradation reaction. Adding antioxidants can maintain the excellent performance of polymer materials to extend the service life. The closer the addition time of antioxidant to the aging cycle, the better; for example, before the polymer to be dried into powder.
Antioxidant PL-440 is a phosphite antioxidant with excellent properties. It can be used as antioxidant and thermal stabilizer for polymers. It is widely used in PVC, PET, ABS, polyolefin, nylon, PPO, PBT alloys, polystyrene and other polymers. It can effectively improve a variety of properties of product including light stability, processing stability, mechanical strength and color stability and transparency, and extend the life of products. PL-440 has a special effect of stabilizing the melt viscosity of polymers. This product is non-toxic, can be used for food packaging materials.
- ANTIOXIDANT565--10241. Antioxidant 565
Antioxidant 565 is a kind of multi-functional hindered phenolic antioxidant of polymer. It is mainly applied to stabilize post-processing of unsaturated rubber. It is very effective for elastomer and can protect materials from thermal oxidative degradation during production, processing and end-use, being the excellent antioxidant and light heat stabilizer of a variety of resin. It has properties including small usage amount, low volatility, high color fastness, and being able to prevent the formation of gel.
2. Antioxidant 1010
Antioxidant 1010 is a macromolecule multi-functional hindered phenolic antioxidant, being soluble in benzene, acetone and chloroform but insoluble in water. It causes no pollution and has no coloring effect with little volatility and excellent resistance to extraction. It is widely used in polyethylene, polypropylene, polyoxymethylene, ABS resin, PS resin, PVC, engineering plastics, rubber and petroleum products with excellent anti-oxidant resistance against polypropylene and polyethylene. It can effectively extend the service life of products.
1, it can be used in combination with the auxiliary antioxidant DLTDP, antioxidant 168 in polypropylene resin to significantly improve its thermal stability, being one of the most excellent varieties of phenolic antioxidant.
2, the general amount is 0.1% to 0.5%; with the regulations of the environmental production in the developed areas abroad, the original tin-containing products will gradually transit into the non-tin based products.
3, it is non-toxic, non-flammable, non-explosive and non-corrosive with excellent storage stability.
3. Antioxidant 168
Antioxidant 168 is an excellent phosphite antioxidant. It is white powder, soluble in benzene, chloroform, cyclohexane and other organic solvents. It is slightly soluble in ethanol, ether and acetone but insoluble water. It has low toxicity, low volatility, high thermal stability and excellent hydrolysis resistance. It can effectively decompose the hydroperoxide produced during the thermal processing of the polymer materials. It has excellent synergistic effect when used in combination with hindered amine antioxidant 1010 and 1076, being able to improve the stability of polymer materials during the process of thermal processing. There have been already a dozen of phenolic antioxidant compound formulations, being widely used in polyolefins (such as polyethylene, polypropylene) and olefin copolymers, polyamide, polycarbonate, PS resin, PVC, engineering plastics, rubber and petroleum products, ABS resin and other polymer materials. Complexes can also be used for adhesives, natural or synthetic adhesive resin. The general dosage is 0.1%~1.0%.
4. Antioxidant 264
Antioxidant 264 is an excellent general phenolic antioxidant, being non-toxic, non-flammable, non-corrosive with excellent storage stability, being able to inhibit or delay the oxidative degradation of plastic or rubber to extend the service life. Appearance: white or light yellow crystalline powder. It is soluble in benzene, toluene, methanol, ethanol, acetone, carbon tetrachloride, acetic acid, grease, ethyl ester and gasoline but insoluble in water and diluent caustic soda solution. As a excellent antioxidant additive of various kinds of petroleum products, it is widely used in all kinds of lubricating oil, gasoline, paraffin and all kinds of raw material oil to prevent the rise of acid value or viscosity of lubricating oil and fuel oil. In food-grade plastic and packaged food, it is taken as food antioxidants and stabilizers to delay the rancidity of food. It can also be used in polyethylene (PE), polystyrene (PS), PP (polypropylene), polyvinyl chloride, ABS resin, polyester, cellulosic resin and foam (especially white or light color) plastics, natural rubber, synthetic rubber (styrene butadiene, nitrile, polyurethane, butadiene rubber, etc.), animal and vegetable oils and animal and vegetable oils and fats, cosmetics and other products. Reference dosage is generally 0.1%-1.0%.
5. Antioxidant 1024
Antioxidant 1024 is a high performance, pollution-free antioxidant, being soluble in methanol and acetone, slightly soluble in chloroform and ethyl acetate but insoluble in water. It has dual structure of hindered phenol and hydrazide with both anti-oxidation and metal-deactivation function. As the metal deactivator, it does not produce color pollution. It can be either used alone or used in combination with other common antioxidants for application with excellent synergies. It is suitable for polyethylene, polypropylene, polystyrene, polyamide, polyester, especially for phenolic resin antioxidants, being able to effectively prevent the auto-oxidation of polymer due to the presence of transition metal ions (such as catalyst residues).
- Uses1. It is an excellent antioxidant with excellent heat and water extraction properties, being widely used in polyolefin, polyoxymethylene, ABS resin and a variety of rubber and petroleum products. The product is micro-toxic; rat oral LD50> 10000mg/kg, can be used for food packaging.
2. The antioxidant SONOX 1076, when used in combination with the antioxidants SONOX 168 and DLTP, plays a significant synergistic effect, being able to effectively inhibit the thermal degradation and oxidation degradation of polymer. This product is widely used in polyethylene, polypropylene, polyoxymethylene, ABS resin, polybenzene, polyphenylene ether, polybenzene, polybenzene, polybenzene, polybenzene, Ethylene, polyvinyl alcohol, engineering plastics, synthetic rubber and petroleum products, the general dosage of 0.1% to 0.5%.
3. It belongs to hindered amine antioxidant, being a non-polluting and non-toxic hindered phenolic antioxidant; appearing as white or yellowish-yellow powder, being easily soluble in benzene (57 grams), chloroform, cyclohexane, acetone (19 grams ) and esters and other organic solvents, being slightly soluble in methanol, ethanol, mineral oil and insoluble in water with light stability and not easy to change color with no pollution, no coloring effect, low volatility, excellent water extraction resistance, excellent compatibility and high antioxidant efficacy. It is widely used in polyethylene, polypropylene, polyformaldehyde, ABS resin, polystyrene, polyvinyl alcohol, engineering plastics, synthetic fiber, elastomer, adhesive, wax, synthetic rubber and petroleum products to prevent thermal oxidation degradation of the matrix material. It is suitable for addition during the polymerization, preparation or end-use phase of the product. It is often used in combination with secondary antioxidants DLTP, 168 to play a synergistic effect,
4. Used as a phenolic antioxidant for polyolefin, PVC, ABS resin, rubber, petroleum products
- Chemical propertiesIt appears as white crystalline powder, being odorless and tasteless. It is soluble in benzene, acetone, esters and other solvents, but no soluble in water.
- Production methodRaw material consumption (kg/t) Phenol (First grade) 900 Isobutylene (≥99%) 1250 n-Octadecanol (≥95%) 572 Methyl acrylate (≥99%) 600
- DefinitionAn organic compound added to rubber, natural fats and oils, food products, gasoline, and lubricating oils to retard oxidation, deterioration, rancidity, and gum formation, respectively. Rubber antioxidants are commonly of an aromatic amine type, such as di-β-naphthylp-phenylenediamine and phenyl-β-naphthylamine 1% or less based on the rubber content of a mixture affords adequate protection. Many antioxidants are substituted phenolic compounds (butylated hydroxyanisole, di-tert-butyl-p-cresol, and propyl gallate). Food antioxidants are effective in very low concentration (not more than 0.01% in animal fats) and not only retard rancidity but protect the nutritional value by minimizing the breakdown of vitamins and essential fatty acids. Sequestering agents, such as citric and phosphoric acids, are frequently employed in antioxidant mixtures to ify the harmful effect of traces of metallic impurities.
- DefinitionA substance that inhibits oxidation. Antioxidants are added to such products as foods, paints, plastics, and rubber to delay their oxidation by atmospheric oxygen. Some work by forming chelates with metal ions, thus neutralizing the catalytic effect of the ions in the oxidation process. Other types remove intermediate oxygen free radicals. Naturally occurring antioxidants can limit tissue or cell damage in the body. These include vitamin E and β-carotene.
ANTIOXIDANT Preparation Products And Raw materials
- Raw materialsm-Cresol N,N'-Di-2-naphthyl-p-phenylenediamine
- Preparation ProductsMolybdenum disulfide lithium-based greaseDesulfurizer,high efficiencyCompound additiveHydraulic oilNYLON 6/6Rust-proof cleaning agentMetal rolling oilAntirust and cutting oilAntirust oil,lubricating oil typeTRANSFORMER OIL
- Antioxidant B900 Antioxidant 1330 Antioxidant T502 Antioxidant 245 Antioxidant 4426 Antioxidant 719 Antioxidant 5057 Antioxidant 1098 Antioxidant B9215 Antioxidant HP136,2(3H)-Benzofuranone,5,7-bis(1,1-dimethylethyl)-3-(3,4-dimethylphenyl) 4,4'-Methylenebis(2,6-di-tert-butylphenol) Antioxidant B225,complex Butylated Hydroxytoluene Antioxidant 1010 2,4-Bis(octylthio)-6-(4-hydroxy-3,5-di-tert-butylanilino)-1,3,5-triazine Antioxidant 168 Antioxidant 1076 hydrazide
- Company Name:Shaanxi Dideu Medichem Co. Ltd
- Tel:18235913558 029-88380327
- Products Intro:Product Name:ANTIOXIDANT
- Company Name:Service Chemical Inc.
- Products Intro:
- Company Name:Eurolabs Limited
- Tel:44 1625 850089
- Products Intro:
- Company Name:ecochem international chemical broker
- Tel:+45 45 42 34 36
- Products Intro:
- Company Name:kemikalieimport
- Tel:+ 45 - 2034 3359
- Products Intro: