Fenoterol Chemical Properties
- Melting point:181-183°C
- Boiling point:566.0±45.0 °C(Predicted)
- Density 1.289±0.06 g/cm3(Predicted)
- pkapKa 8.5 (Uncertain);10.0 (Uncertain)
- CAS DataBase Reference13392-18-2(CAS DataBase Reference)
Fenoterol Usage And Synthesis
- DefinitionChEBI: A member of the class resorcinols that is 5-(1-hydroxyethyl)benzene-1,3-diol in which one of the methyl hydrogens is replaced by a 1-(4-hydroxyphenyl)propan-2-amino group. A beta2-adrenergic agonist, it is used (as the ydrobromide salt) as a bronchodilator in the management of reversible airway obstruction.
- brand nameBerotec [as hydrobromide](Boehringer Ingelheim);Dosberotec;Duovent;Fensol;Partusisten.
- World Health Organization (WHO)Fenoterol, a beta 2-adrenoreceptor agonist with bronchodilator activity, was introduced in 1971 for the management of asthma. In the 1960's, the use of other sympathomimetics in pressurised aerosols had already been associated with an increase in mortality due to asthma. However, it was not clear whether patients died from the severity of the asthma attack or from its treatment.
- metaterol 2-(PHENETHYLAMINO)-1-PHENYL-1-ETHANOL Orciprenaline Fenoterol Ethyl acetate 4-Ethyl-5-fluoro-6-hydroxypyrimidine CHLOROPHOSPHONAZO III Tris Base Diethyl ether HEXAFLUOROETHANE Trinexapac-ethyl FENOTEROL HYDROBROMIDE,FENOTEROL HBR 3,4'-DIAMINODIPHENYLMETHANE 1-Hydroxyethylidene-1,1-diphosphonic acid Hydroxyphenyl Ethylparaben ETHANE 2-Ethoxyethanol
- Company Name:Chengdu Saint - Kay Biotechnology Co., Ltd. Gold
- Company Name:J & K SCIENTIFIC LTD.
- Tel:400-666-7788 010-82848833-
- Company Name:LGM Pharma
- Company Name:BOC Sciences
- Company Name:Beijing HuaMeiHuLiBiological Chemical