ChemicalBook > Product Catalog > Organic Chemistry > Organometallic compounds > Organomagnesium > Magnesium ascorbyl phosphate
Magnesium ascorbyl phosphate
Magnesium ascorbyl phosphate Chemical Properties
- CAS DataBase Reference114040-31-2(CAS DataBase Reference)
Magnesium ascorbyl phosphate Usage And Synthesis
- DescriptionMagnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate(MAP) is a potent anti-oxidant that can protect skin from oxidation and UV rays, and is used as an anti-inflammatory. It is used for UV protection and repair, collagen production, skin lightening and brightening, and as an anti-inflammatory. It is considered an excellent non-irritating skin whitening agent that inhibits skin cells to produce melanin and lightens age spots, and is a great alternative to Quinone.
It is a water-soluble, non-irritating, stable derivative of Vitamin C. It has the same potential as vitamin C to boost skin collagen synthesis but is effective in significantly lower concentrations, and can be used at concentrations as low as 10% to suppress melanin formation.
- Usesanti-oxidant used in cosmetics. skin protection
- Magnesium ascorbyl phosphate Ascoric Acid MAGNESIUM PHOSPHATE ASCORBYL GLUCOSIDE MAGNESIUM BIS(DIHYDROGEN PHOSPHATE)TETRAHYDRATE Magnesium ascorbyl phosphate Calcium ascorbate dihydrate Sodium erythorbate Spermine diphosphate hexahydrate Compound phosphate phosphate AMMONIUM MAGNESIUM PHOSPHATE HEXAHYDRATE Ascorbyl Palmitate Magnesium stearate Sodium ascorbate Erythorbic Acid Magnesium Tylosin phosphate
Magnesium ascorbyl phosphateSupplierMore
- Company Name:Capot Chemical Co., Ltd
- Tel:+86 (0) 571 85 58 67 18
- Company Name:Spectrum Chemical Manufacturing Corp.
- Company Name:S.Z. PhyStandard Bio-Tech. Co., Ltd.
- Company Name:Beijing HuaMeiHuLiBiological Chemical
- Company Name:Hangzhou J&H Chemical Co., Ltd.