phosphate Chemical Properties
- form Liquid
- color Clear
phosphate Usage And Synthesis
- DescriptionExcess of phosphate can lead to interactions within the human body with calcium, iron and magnesium, and
can lead to diarrhoea and may even be toxic. Phosphate and calcium levels are directly connected, and an
excess of phosphate will lead to the removal of calcium from the bones and teeth. This will cause osteoporosis
and problems with the health of teeth and gums. Athletes often use phosphate supplementation, but a
healthcare specialist should monitor this application.
Interactions for phosphate preparations with several over-the-counter and prescription drugs are known. Antacids containing aluminium, calcium and magnesium ions can bind phosphate in the digestive tract and prevent phosphate from being absorbed. This can lead in extreme cases to hypophosphataemia. Potassiumsparing diuretics and potassium supplements in combinationwith phosphate preparations may lead to elevated levels of blood potassium levels (hyperkalaemia). Hyperkalaemia can be a serious life-threatening problem.
- UsesAny salt of phosphoric acid. The salts include disodium phosphate, trisodium phosphate, sodium hexametha, and others. They play a variety of roles such as sequestrants, emulsifiers, solubility enhancers, and buffers in a variety of foods.
- Veterinary Drugs and TreatmentsPhosphate is useful in large volume parenteral fluids to correct or prevent hypophosphatemia when adequate oral phosphorous intake is not possible. Hypophosphatemia may cause hemolytic anemia, thrombocytopenia, neuromuscular and CNS disorders, bone and joint pain, and decompensation in patients with cirrhotic liver disease. There is some controversy whether “a low phos” indicates that treatment is necessary.
- Company Name:VWR(Shanghai) Co., Ltd
- Company Name:Zhonglan Industry Co., Ltd.
- Tel:(86) 531-82956570
- Company Name:HENAN BON INDUSTRIAL CO.,LTD
- Company Name:United States Biological