ChemicalBook > Product Catalog > Surfactant > Caionic surfactants > Quaternary Ammonium type > Didecyl dimethyl ammonium chloride
Didecyl dimethyl ammonium chloride
Didecyl dimethyl ammonium chloride Chemical Properties
Didecyl dimethyl ammonium chloride Usage And Synthesis
- DescriptionDidecyldimethylammonium chloride is a quaternary ammonium compound used as detergent/disinfectant in hospitals, as algicide in swimming pools, and as a fungicide and against termites in wood. This compound caused contact dermatitis in a hospital employee, also sensitive to glyoxal and bis-(aminopropyl)- laurylamine.
- Chemical PropertiesLiquid
- UsesBardac(R) 22 is a quaternary ammonium based antimicrobial used as a bacteriostat, deodorant, disinfectant and(or) a microbiocide.
- UsesDidecyl Dimethyl Ammonium Chloride is a compound that exhibits some fungacidal and antimirobial functions.
- UsesGeneral purpose disinfectant, sanitizer; mildew preventative in commercial laundries; water treatment in cooling towers and oil field flood waters; wood preservative.
- UsesUniquat(R) 2250 is an effective cationic surfactant that can be used in a variety of cleaning systems.
- Agricultural UsesBiocide, Fungicide, Bactericide, Herbicide, Algaecide, Algaecide, Bacteriocide, Fungistat, Microbiocide, Microbiostat disinfectant, Viricide, Tuberculocide, Molluscide, Insecticide: General purpose disinfectant used on hard, nonporous surfaces as a sanitizer; mildew preventative, wood preservative, and to kill algae, phytopathogenic fungi, phytopathogenic bacteria. An active ingredient in a large number of disinfectant products registered with USEPA and labeled with a claim to inactivate “avian influenza A” viruses on hard surfaces.
- Trade nameALIQUAT 203; BARDAC® 22; BARDAC® 2250, 2270, 2280
- Contact allergensThis quaternary ammonium compound is used as a detergent-disinfectant in hospitals, as an algaecide in swimming pools, as a fungicide, and against termites in wood. We observed severe contact dermatitis in a slaughterhouse worker using a liquid soap containing this product (personal observation). Immediate-type manifestations like urticaria and dyspnoea have been reported.
- Didodecyldimethylammonium bromide N-Methyldidecylamine N,N-Dimethylformamide Methyl trioctyl ammonium chloride Poly(dimethylsiloxane) Dimethyl sulfone Choline chloride Ammonium chloride Polyvinyl chloride Dimethyl fumarate Ammonium acetate Calcium chloride Benzyltrimethylammonium chloride Potassium chloride DMC N,N-Dimethylacetamide Dimethyl sulfate QUATERNIUM
Didecyl dimethyl ammonium chlorideSupplierMore
- Company Name:Jingjiang Connect Chemical Manufacture Co., Ltd Gold
- Company Name:Wuhan lanabai Pharmaceutical Chemical Co., Ltd Gold
- Tel:15307151931 027-81819291-
- Company Name:Shandong Jiapeng New Materials Co. LTD Gold
- Tel:13355330258 0533-1335533-0258
- Company Name:J & K SCIENTIFIC LTD.
- Tel:400-666-7788 010-82848833-
- Company Name:Beijing dtftchem Technology Co., Ltd.
- Tel:13031183356 010-60275820-
- Apr 12，2021