ChemicalBook > Product Catalog > Biochemical Engineering > Inhibitors > Transmembrane Transporters > Calcium Channel Inhibitors > Ranolazine
Ranolazine Chemical Properties
- Melting point:119-1200C
- Boiling point:624.1±55.0 °C(Predicted)
- Density 1.174±0.06 g/cm3(Predicted)
- storage temp. -20°C Freezer
- CAS DataBase Reference95635-55-5(CAS DataBase Reference)
- HS Code 2933595960
Ranolazine Usage And Synthesis
- DescriptionRanolazine ([(+)N-(2,6-dimethylphenyl)-4(2-hydroxy-3-(2-methoxyphenoxy)-propyl)-1-piperazine acetamide dihydrochloride]) is an active piperazine derivative that was patented in 1986 and is available in an oral and intravenous form. Ranolazine is evidenced with anti-ischemic/antianginal properties in patients with chronic angina without clinically significant changes in heart rate or blood pressure.
Ranolazine is used for the treatment of angina (chronic chest pain). Researches show it also has potential use in cardiovascular conditions such as heart failure, acute and chronic myocardial ischemia, certain types of cardiac sodium channel gene mutations, and ventricular and supraventricular arrhythmias.
- References Bernard R. Chaitman, Ranolazine for the Treatment of Chronic Angina and Potential Use in Other Cardiovascular Conditions, New Drugs and Technologies, 2006, vol. 113, 2462-2472
 Bernard R. Chaitman, Sandra L. Skettino, John O. Parker, Peter Hanley, Jaroslav Meluzin, Jerzy Kuch and Carl J. Pepine, Anti-ischemic effects and long-term survival during ranolazine monotherapy in patients with chronic severe angina, Journal of the American College of Cardiology, 2004, vol. 43, 1375-1382
- DescriptionRanolazine is an orally available, extended release drug for the treatment of chronic angina in patients who have failed to respond to prior angina therapy. Chronic stable angina (CSA) is a common symptom of coronary artery disease wherein plaques in the coronary vasculature restrict blood flow to the heart, which in turn leads to insufficient oxygenation of the heart, typically during physical exertion or emotional stress. A vast majority of the existing anti-anginal and anti-ischemic therapies aim to correct the imbalance between myocardial oxygen demand and supply through mechanisms that produce reductions in heart rate or blood pressure.
- Chemical PropertiesWhite Solid
- OriginatorRoche Bioscience (US)
- Usesantianginal, antiischemic
- UsesRanolazine is an anti-ischemic agent which modulates myocardial metabolism. Antianginal.
- brand nameRanexa (Sensus).
- General DescriptionRanolazine, N-(2,6-dimethylphenyl)-2-[4-[2-hydroxy-3-(2-methoxyphenoxy)propyl]piperazin-1-yl]acetamide (Ranexa), is an antianginal medication thatwas approved by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA)in January 2006 for the treatment of chronic angina.Ranolazine is believed to elicit its effects by altering thetranscellular late sodium current. This, in turn, alters thesodium-dependent calcium channels during myocardial ischemia.Thus, ranolazine indirectly prevents the calciumoverload that is associated with cardiac ischemia.Ranolazine is metabolized by the cytochrome CYP3A enzymesin the liver.
- Ranolazine-d5 Ranolazine,Angina Guaiacol glycidyl ether Ranolazine-d3 Desmethyl Ranolazine -D-Glucuronide O-Desaryl Ranolazine Desmethyl Ranolazine Linocaine hydrochloride N-(2,6-Diphenylmethyl)-1-piperazine acetylamine Ranolazine Ranolazine N,N-Dimethylacetamide Acetamide CHLOROPHOSPHONAZO III Propyl butyrate Thioacetamide Ranolazine Dihydrocloride,Ranolazine2Hcl,RANOLAZINE DIHYDROCHLORIDE,RANOLAZINE HCL,Ranolazine DiHCI ,Ranolazine and salt,RANOLAZINE DI HCL Propyl gallate
- Company Name:Chongqing Kangzhou Zhitong Pharmaceutical Technology Co., Ltd. Gold
- Tel:17308362167 173-08362167-
- Company Name:J & K SCIENTIFIC LTD.
- Tel:400-666-7788 010-82848833-
- Company Name:3B Pharmachem (Wuhan) International Co.,Ltd.
- Tel:18930552037 821-50328103-801
- Company Name:Shanghai Sinch Parmaceuticals Tech. Co. Ltd.
- Company Name:Zhejiang Jianfeng Haizhou Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd.
- Tel:+86 (576) 88221016,88885932,88891330,88885932