Thickening agent Usage And Synthesis
- Agricultural UsesA variety of hydrophilic substances act as thickening agents
to increase the viscosity of liquid mixtures and solutions,
and their emulsifying properties. Thus, these agents aid
in maintaining the stability of the mixtures or solutions.
Four types of thickening agents are known: (a) starches, gums, casein, gelatin and phytocolloids, (b) semi-synthetic cellulose derivatives like carbon methyl cellulose, (c) polyvinyl alcohol and carboxy vinylates, and (d) bentonite, silicates and colloidal silica. The first group is widely used in the food industry especially in ice creams, confectionaries, gravies, etc. The other major consumers, are in the paper, adhesive, textile and detergent industries.
Thickening agent Preparation Products And Raw materials
- Company Name:AURORA CHEMICAL CO., LTD.
- Tel:+86 532 68629711 137 8060 5697
- Company Name:JinJinLe Chemical
- Company Name:Wuhan Yuancheng Gongchuang Technology Co., Ltd.