ChemicalBook > Product Catalog > Chemical pesticides > Insecticides > Organochlorine pesticides > SPINOSAD
SPINOSAD Chemical Properties
- Boiling point:801.5±65.0 °C(Predicted)
- Density 1.16±0.1 g/cm3(Predicted)
- vapor pressure Spinosyn A: 3.2 x 10-8 Pa
Spinosyn D: 2.1 x 10-8 Pa
- Water Solubility Spinosyn A: 290 mg l-1 (pH 5); Spinosyn D: 29 mg l-1 (pH 5)
- pkaSpinosyn A: 8.1 (base); Spinosyn D: 7.8 (base)
- EPA Substance Registry SystemSpinosyn A (131929-60-7)
- RIDADR 3077
- HazardClass 9
- PackingGroup III
- Hazardous Substances Data131929-60-7(Hazardous Substances Data)
SPINOSAD Usage And Synthesis
- UsesSpinosyn A is the major component of a complex of unusual, hydrophobic macrocyclic lactones isolated from Saccharopolyspora spinosa in 1991. The 12-membered macrocyclic lactone is fused to form a rare 12-5-6-5 tetracyclic ring system, with the macrocycle and the terminal cyclopentane bearing glycosides. Spinosyn A is a potent insecticide for crop pathogens and ectoparasite control on animals. The spinosyns have a unique mechanism of action involving disruption of nicotinic acetylcholine receptors.
- DefinitionChEBI: A spinosyn in which the sugar amino and hydroxy groups are globally methylated. One of the two active ingredients of spinosad.
- Veterinary Drugs and TreatmentsFor the prevention and treatment of fleas for one month on dogs 14 weeks of age and older.
Spinosad is a group 5 nicotinic acetylcholine receptor agonist, that causes involuntary muscle contractions and tremors secondary to motor neuron activation. Prolonged exposure causes paralysis and flea death. Flea death begins within 30 minutes of dosing and in 4 hours is complete. Spinosad does not interact with bindings sites of other insecticidal agents (GABA-ergic or nicotinic).
- Metabolic pathwaySpinosad consists of two major components, namely psinosyns A (ca 85%) and D (ca 15%). When either 14C-spinosyn A or -spinosyn D is applied in the soil under aerobic conditions, the major degradation product of spinosyn A is spinosyn B, resulting from demethylation on the forosamine sugar. Other degradation products are hydroxylation products of psinosyns A and B, probably on the aglycone portion of the molecule.
- DegradationSpinosad is relatively stable in water with no observed decomposition between pH 5 and 7. Measured DT50 values at pH 9 were 200 and 259 days, respectively, for spinosyns A and D (Saunders and Bret, 1997). Aqueous photolysis was very rapid with a DT50 of < 1 day in pH 7 buffered water at 25 °C (DowElanco, 1996). Spinosad was rapidly dissipated and degraded in an outdoor mesocosm study and on plant surfaces (Saunders and Bret, 1997).
- Toxicity evaluationAcute oral LD50 for rats: 2,000-5,000 mg/kg
SPINOSAD Preparation Products And Raw materials
- Raw materialsD(+)-GlucoseSOYBEAN OILDextrinSoy bean Isoflavone Isoflavone 10-40%MaltoseCATION STANDARD - SODIUMD(+)-XyloseD-Mannitol HY SOY5 KG YEAST EXTRACT SERVABACTERPOWDERMILKMeat extracts, beef (Z)-9-Octadecenoic acid methyl esterD-GALACTOSE 1-[2-(2-AZIDOETHOXY)ETHOXYETHYL]-2,3,4,6-TETRA-O-ACETATESOYBEAN MEALbeta-D-FructopyranoseD-RiboseANION STANDARD - NITRATERAFFINOSEN-Z-AMINE ASPINOSAD
- Bensultap BEAUVERICIN Thiocyclam Abamectin NA Emamectin SPINOSAD SPINOSAD 100MG [R] SPINOSAD SOLUTION 100UG/ML IN TOLUENE 1ML SPINOSAD SOLUTION 100UG/ML IN ACETONITRILE 1ML SPINOSAD 4,4-Diethoxy-N,N-dimethyl-1-butanamine ETHYL 6-METHYL-5-OXOHEPTANOATE ethyl 5-oxodecanoate 2-Isopropyl-5-methyl-2-hexenal METHYL-CIS-4-DECENOATE octyl isononanoate 1,1-Dimethoxy-N,N-dimethyl-1-butanamine
- Company Name:Henan Hekang Biological Co., Ltd. Gold
- Company Name:Shenzhen Enzan Biomedical Co., Ltd. Gold
- Tel:13602565027 0755-25325458
- Company Name:Wuhan yunxiu pharmaceutical technology co. LTD Gold
- Company Name:Xuzhou Fred Chemical Technology Co., Ltd. Gold
- Company Name:Nanjing Sunlida Biological Technology Co., Ltd.
- Tel: 025-57798810-