Tebuconazole Chemical Properties
- Melting point:102-105°C
- Boiling point:476.9±55.0 °C(Predicted)
- Density 1.25
- vapor pressure 1.7 x l0-6 Pa (20 °C)
- refractive index 1.5800 (estimate)
- Flash point:100 °C
- storage temp. 0-6°C
- form neat
- Water Solubility 32 mg/L at 20 ºC
- Merck 14,9092
- CAS DataBase Reference107534-96-3(CAS DataBase Reference)
- NIST Chemistry ReferenceTebuconazole(107534-96-3)
- EPA Substance Registry SystemTebuconazole (107534-96-3)
Tebuconazole Usage And Synthesis
- DescriptionTebuconazole is a trazole fungicide. It is taken up by plants and transported within tissues. It is used as a seed dressing, which works effectively against various smut and bunt diseases of cereals. As foliar spray tebuconazole controls numerous phathogens such as rust species, powdery mildew, and scale in various crops. It is also used to control pests including yellow leaf spot, black spot, net blotch, and Scelerotinia rot.
Tebuconazole can be applied to control above mentioned diseases on cereals (including wheat, barley, oat, rye), grapes, peanuts, vegetables (onions and peas), bananas, sugarcane.
- References http://sitem.herts.ac.uk/aeru/ppdb/en/Reports/610.htm
 Pesticide residues in food – 1994 Report sponsored jointly by FAQ and WHO
- Chemical PropertiesWhite Solid
- UsesA triazole fungicide showing potential carcinogenicity
- UsesTebuconazole used as a seed dressing is effective against various smut and bunt diseases of cereals. Used as a spray it controls numerous pathogens in various crops: rust species, powdery mildew, Rhyncosporum secalis, Sqtoria spp., Pyrenophora spp., Fusarium spp. in cereals, Mycosphaerella spp. in bananas, Pucciniu spp. and Sclerufium roIfsii in peanuts.
- UsesErgosterol biosynthesis inhibitor. Fungicide.
- Agricultural UsesFungicide, Plant growth regulator: Used as a seed treatment against smuts and bunts of cereals; as a foliar spray against diseases of cereal, peanuts, oilseed rape, grapes, bananas, stone fruit, and pome fruit. Registered for use in EU countries. Registered for use in the U.S.
- Trade nameBAY®-HWG 1608; BAYER®-HWG-1608 CORAIL®; ELITE®; FOLICUR®; FOLITRAZOLE®; GAUCHO®; HORIZON®; HWG 1608®; LYNX-1.2®; PREVENTOL® RAXIL (tebuconazole + metalaxyl); SILVACUR®; TEBUJECT®; WOLMAN®; WOODLIFE®
- Metabolic pathwayTebuconazole is degraded in soils and does not accumulate. In plants the metabolites were mainly compounds containing triazole, and in mammals tebuconazole was rapidly metabolised and excreted in urine and faeces.
- DegradationTebuconazole is stable to elevated temperatures. Under sterile conditions
it is stable to hydrolysis in water. It is hydrolysed slowly with a DTS0 of
Only two products were formed by irradiation of a suspension of tebuconazole in water with UV light (>280 nm). These were the hydrochloride (3) and 1,2,4-triazole (2). The expected product in which chlorine was replaced by hydroxyl could not be isolated. In organic solvents a number of products were formed. Several products (3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 12, 13, 14) were isolated from benzene after 72 hours irradiation (>280 nm). In a number of cases products isolated from photolysis in benzene were formed by reactions in which the solvent participated and involved addition of a benzene molecule (4, 9, 5, 6). On irradiation in methylene chloride and methanol, 4-chloracetophenone (10) and acetophenone (11) were also identified in addition to starting material and 1,2,4-triazole (Wamhoff et al., 1994).
Tebuconazole Preparation Products And Raw materials
- Raw materialsPinacolone1-(4-Chlorophenyl)-4,4-dimethyl-3-(1,2,4-triazole-1-yl-methyl)pentane-3-ol
- Preparation ProductsSeed coating
- Hexaconazole 2,3,4-TRICHLORONITROBENZENE METCONAZOLE Dimethyl sulfoxide Diethyl ether Ethylparaben Dimethyl sulfone N,N-Dimethylformamide Ethyl formate Ethyl acetate Trinexapac-ethyl Tebuconazole 2-Ethoxyethanol Poly(dimethylsiloxane) Chlorodimethylphenylsilane N,N-Dimethylacetamide Chlorophenyl N,N-Dimethylaniline
- Company Name:Bailing Agrochemical Co., Ltd. Gold
- Products Intro:Product Name:TEBUCONAZOLE
- Company Name:J & K SCIENTIFIC LTD.
- Tel:400-666-7788 010-82848833-
- Products Intro:Product Name:Tebuconazole, 95%
- Company Name:TCI (Shanghai) Development Co., Ltd.
- Tel:021-67121386 / 800-988-0390
- Products Intro:Product Name:Tebuconazole
- Company Name:BeiJing Hwrk Chemicals Limted
- Tel:010-57411838 010-57411839-
- Products Intro:Product Name:Tebuconazole
Purity:98.00% Package:350RMB/100g Remarks:HWG29045
- Company Name:Rudong Zhongyi Chemical Co., Ltd
- Products Intro:Product Name:tebuconazole