ChemicalBook > Product Catalog > Biochemical Engineering > Inhibitors > Proteases > DPP-4 inhibitors > Teneligliptin
Teneligliptin Usage And Synthesis
- Clinical UseTeneligliptin is a DPP-4 inhibitor which was approved in Japan in 2012 for the treatment of type II diabetes. It was discovered and developed by Mitsubishi Tanabe Pharma under the trade name Tenelia®. Similar to other marketed DPP-4 inhibitors, teneligliptin was well tolerated in all studies and QD dosing produced a long-lasting inhibitory action against DPP-4 and an increase in active GLP-1 levels, with very low rates of renal excretion.
- Chemical SynthesisThe only reported synthesis of teneligliptin is described in the scheme below. Reaction of commercially
available N-Boc-piperazine (158) with diketene (159) in DMF at room temperature gave acetoacetamide
160 in 86% yield, and this material was immediately condensed with phenylhydrazine in
methanesulfonic acid followed by a cyclodehydration with phosphorus oxychloride to give pyrazole 161
in 12% yield. The t-butyl carbamate was then removed with TFA in dichloromethane to give amine 162
in 88% yield. This amine was then subjected to butyrolactam 165 (which was prepared from N-Boctrans-
4-hydroxy-L-proline (163) coupled with thiazolidine (164) under conventional amide-forming
conditions using EDC) in the presence of sodium triacetoxy borohydride (STAB-H) in acetic acid.
This reductive amination reaction afforded the cis-aminopyrrolidine 166 exclusively in 50% yield.
Removal of the t-butyl carbamate group with TFA afforded the teneligliptin free amine in 93% yield,
and this freebase was then subsequently treated with 48% hydrobromic acid in refluxing ethanol to give
teleligliptin hydrobromide hydrate (XXV) in 90% yield.
- Levofloxacin hydrochloride ALOGLIPTIN(ALOGLIPTINE, ALOGLIPTINA) Teneligptin API 1-Pyrrolidinecarboxylic acid, 4-[4-(3-methyl-1-phenyl-1H-pyrazol-5-yl)-1-piperazinyl]-2-(3-thiazolidinylcarbonyl)-, 1,1-dimethylethyl ester, (2S,4R)- 1-Pyrrolidinecarboxylic acid, 4-oxo-2-(3-thiazolidinylcarbonyl)-, 1,1-diMethylethyl ester, (2R)- Unii-4bmh7izt98 Aprepitant Repaglinide Calcium levofolinate Sofosbuvir Levetiracetam Rivaroxaban AGOMELATINE Linagliptin Alogliptin benzoate Trelagliptin TAK-438 Trelagliptin succinate
- Company Name:Hefei HomeSunshine Pharmaceutical Technology Co., Ltd. Gold
- Company Name:Beijing Huikang Boyuan Chemical Tech Co., Ltd
- Company Name:Jia Xing Isenchem Co.,Ltd
- Tel:18627885956 0573-85285100-
- Company Name:Nanjing Chemlin Chemical Co., Ltd
- Company Name:Dalian Meilun Biotech Co., Ltd.
- Tel:15542382390 0411-66864596-