Direct Black 38
Direct Black 38 Chemical Properties
Direct Black 38 Usage And Synthesis
- Chemical Propertiesblack crystalline powder
- Preparation4-(4-Aminophenyl)benzenamine double nitriding, in acid conditions and 4-Amino-5-hydroxynaphthalene-2,7-disulfonic acid?coupling, aniline diazo, in alkaline conditions and 4-Amino-5-hydroxynaphthalene-2,7-disulfonic acid?group of adjacent a coupling, product again with Benzene-1,3-diamine coupling.
- General DescriptionGray-black microcrystals or black powder.
- Air & Water ReactionsAzo dyes can be explosive when suspended in air at specific concentrations. Slightly soluble in water.
- Reactivity ProfileDirect Black 38 is an azo compound. Azo, diazo, azido compounds can detonate. This applies in particular to organic azides that have been sensitized by the addition of metal salts or strong acids. Toxic gases may form with acids, aldehydes, amides, carbamates, cyanides, inorganic fluorides, halogenated organics, isocyanates, ketones, metals, nitrides, peroxides, phenols, epoxides, acyl halides, and strong oxidizing or reducing agents. Flammable gases form with alkali metals. Explosive combination can occur with strong oxidizing agents, metal salts, peroxides, and sulfides. Incompatible with strong acids [NTP, 1992)].
- HazardConfirmed carcinogen. Moderately toxic by ingestion and inhalation. An eye irritant.
- Health HazardACUTE/CHRONIC HAZARDS: Direct Black 38 may be absorbed through the skin. When heated to decomposition it emits very toxic fumes of nitrogen oxides, disodium oxide and sulfur oxides.
- Fire HazardFlash point data for Direct Black 38 are not available; however, Direct Black 38 is probably combustible.
- Safety ProfileConfirmed carcinogen with carcinogenic and tumorigenic data. Moderately toxic by ingestion and inhalation. An eye irritant. Mutation data reported. When heated to decomposition it emits very toxic fumes of NOx, Na2o, and so2.
- Properties and Applicationsblack. Palm black powder. Soluble in water for green light black, solubility 40 g/l (85 ℃), and adequate soluble in alcohol for green light blue-black, right amount soluble in soluble fiber element, insoluble in other organic solvents. The strong sulfuric acid is a deep red in blue, diluted Purple dark reddish brown for to red light black precipitation; In nitric acid solution for yellow brown (not completely); In strong hydrochloric acid for dark red light black solution (don’t). The dye solution to join strong hydrochloric acid for Purple dark reddish brown, precipitation; Concentrated sodium hydroxide solution is generated gray light blue precipitaten. Cellulose fiber of dyeing, the dye absorption rate as well, in 80 ℃ temperature when the biggest affinity. Can discharge. Used for cotton, viscose, silk, polyamide fiber and its blending fabric, leather, wood, biological and plastic color, also used as the raw material of black ink.
Standard Acid Resistance Alkali Resistance Light Fastness Soaping Water Fading Stain Fading Stain ISO 3 3 3 2 2-3 AATCC 3 3 4-5 3 2
Direct Black 38 Preparation Products And Raw materials
- DIRECT RED 80 Direct Orange S Direct Black 19 Direct Yellow 12 Direct Black 168 Direct Blue 199 Direct Blue 86 Direct Red 75 tetrasodium salt Direct Yellow 132 Direct Yellow 86 DIRECT BLUE 15 CI NO 22610 Direct Brown 95 LIGHT GREEN SF YELLOWISH ERIE BLACK RB, RW ERIE BLACK NCW, NR, NRG Direct DIRECT BLACK
Direct Black 38SupplierMore
- Company Name:J & K SCIENTIFIC LTD.
- Tel:400-666-7788 010-82848833-
- Company Name:Meryer (Shanghai) Chemical Technology Co., Ltd.
- Tel:400-660-8290 21-61259100-
- Company Name:3B Pharmachem (Wuhan) International Co.,Ltd.
- Tel:18930552037 821-50328103-801
- Company Name:Alfa Aesar
- Company Name:TCI (Shanghai) Development Co., Ltd.
- Tel:021-67121386 / 800-988-0390