Urokinase Chemical Properties
Urokinase Usage And Synthesis
- Chemical PropertiesWhite or almost white, amorphous powder.
- UsesThe effect of systemic administration of urokinase is unclear. One study reported the effectiveness of superselective ophthalmic artery fibrinolytic therapy of urokinase for CRVO. Urokinase was infused through a microcatheter into the ostium of the ophthalmic artery via the femoral artery. Six eyes of 26 patients had a significant improvement in VA 24 hours after the fibrinolysis; eyes with combined central retinal artery occlusion and CRVO with recent visual impairment appeared to be the most responsive.
- UsesPlasminogen activator; fibrinolytic; enzyme.
- brand nameAbbokinase (Imarx).
- General DescriptionUrokinase (Abbokinase) is a glycosylatedserine protease consisting of 411 amino acid residues,which exists as two polypeptide chains connected by a singledisulfide bond. It is isolated from human urine or tissueculture of human kidneys. The only known substrate ofurokinase is plasminogen, which is activated to plasmin, afibrinolytic enzyme. Unlike streptokinase, urokinase is adirect activator of plasminogen. Urokinase is nonantigenicbecause it is an endogenous enzyme and, therefore, may beused when streptokinase use is impossible because of antibodyformation. It is administered intravenously or by theintracoronary route. Its indications are similar to those ofstreptokinase.
- Safety ProfileAn experimental teratogen. Experimental reproductive effects. Used in the treatment of diseases caused by blood clots.
- Purification MethodsCrystallisation of this enzyme is induced at pH 5.0 to 5.3 (4o) by careful addition of NaCl with gentle stirring until the solution becomes turbid (silky sheen). The NaCl concentration is increased gradually (over several days) until 98% of saturation is achieved whereby urokinase crystallises out as colourless thin brittle plates. It can be similarly recrystallised to maximum specific activity [104K CTA units/mg of protein (Sherry et al. J Lab Clin Med 64 145 1964)]. [Lesuk et al. Science 147 880 1965, NMR: Bogusky et al. Biochemistry 28 6728 1989.] Itisa plasminogen activator [Gold et al. Biochem J 262 1989, de Bock & Wang Med Res Rev 24(1) 13 2004].
Urokinase Preparation Products And Raw materials
- METHYL ISOCYANOACETATE COBALT ETHYLENE DIAMINE CHLORIDE Ethyl isocyanoacetate Cupric acetylacetonate Aluminum acetylacetonate TERT-BUTYL ISOCYANIDE Tosylmethyl isocyanide PHENYLSELENOL DICHLORO(ETHYLENEDIAMINE)PLATINUM(II) N-BUTYLISOCYANIDE Ferric acetylacetonate TRIS(2,2,6,6-TETRAMETHYL-3,5-HEPTANEDIONATO)DYSPROSIUM(III) BENZYL ISOCYANIDE SALCOMINE 1,1,3,3-TETRAMETHYLBUTYL ISOCYANIDE TRIS(2,2,6,6-TETRAMETHYL-3,5-HEPTANEDIONATO)EUROPIUM(III) Urokinase TETRAZOLE/ACETONITRILE
- Company Name:Jiangsu United-value International Trading Co., Ltd. Gold
- Tel:0519-89885611 89885616 15312500313
- Company Name:LGM Pharma
- Company Name:BEST-REAGENT
- Tel:18981987031 400-1166-196
- Company Name:Maya High Purity Chemicals
- Tel:+86 (573) 82222445 (0)18006601000 QQ:452520369
- Company Name:ShangHai YuanYe Biotechnology Co., Ltd.
- Tel:15800763013 021-61312847-