ChemicalBook > Product Catalog > API > Fluid, Electrolyte, and Acid-Base Balance > Electrolyte Balance Pharmacology > Phosphoric acid, calcium salt (1:)
Phosphoric acid, calcium salt (1:)
Phosphoric acid, calcium salt (1:) Chemical Properties
- EPA Substance Registry SystemCalcium phosphate (10103-46-5)
Phosphoric acid, calcium salt (1:) Usage And Synthesis
- DescriptionTribasic calcium phosphate occurs in nature as minerals, oxydapatite, whitlockite, voelicherite, apatite, phosphorite. It has many industrial applications. Some are similar to the monobasic and dibasic salts. It is used in fertilizers, dental products, ceramics and polishing powder. Some other important applications are in plastics as a stabilizer; as an anticaking agent; as a nutrient supplement in cattle food; for clarifying sugar syrup; as a mordant in dyeing textiles; and as a buffer to control pH.
- PreparationTribasic calcium phosphate is obtained from naturally occurring minerals for fertilizer applications. The compound may be prepared in the laboratory by the reaction of sodium phosphate with calcium chloride with excess of ammonia. Also, it can be prepared by treatment of calcium hydroxide with phosphoric acid:
2H3PO4 + 3Ca(OH)2 → Ca3(PO4)2 + 6H2O
- Agricultural UsesCalcium phosphate [Ca3(PO4),] is a white insoluble powder and is the main constituent of bones. Calcium phosphate occurs naturally as rock phosphate in the mineral apatite Ca5(PO4)3,which contains OH-, F- and Cl- ions to a small extent.
Calcium ions and hydrogen phosphate ions react in the presence of an alkali to produce calcium phosphate.
Calcium phosphate is used extensively as a fertilizer. Dicalcium phosphate is a common constituent of nitrophosphate fertilizers and of compound fertilizers formed by ammoniation of superphosphates. Calcining of phosphate rock, sodium carbonate and silica in a rotary kiln at 1250°C gives rhenania, or calcium sodium phosphate.
Phosphoric acid, calcium salt (1:) Preparation Products And Raw materials
- Magnesium hydroxide Zinc sulphate Calcium carbonate Phosphoric acid, calcium salt (1:?) DICALCIUM PHOSPHATE DIHYDRATE PHOSPHATE STANDARD CALCIUM HYDRIDE TSP Calcium phosphate monobasic CALCIUM ION CHROMATOGRAPHY STANDARD Calcium phosphate monobasic dicalcium phosphate feed grade Sodium tripolyphosphate CALCIUM PHOSPHITE Calcium hypophosphite CALCIUM GLYCEROPHOSPHATE
Phosphoric acid, calcium salt (1:)SupplierMore
- Company Name:Hubei Jusheng Technology Co.,Ltd
- Tel:18871490274 027-59599241-
- Company Name:HENGSHUI HAOYE CHEMICAL CO.,LTD.
- Tel:18632882519 0318-2102300-
- Company Name:Shanghai QianYan Bio-technology Co., Ltd
- Company Name:West Asia Chemical Technology (Shandong) Co. Ltd
- Company Name:Nanjing crow LuNing pharmaceutical technology co., LTD