Acid Orange 3
Acid Orange 3 Chemical Properties
- IARC3 (Vol. 57) 1993
- EPA Substance Registry SystemC.I. Acid Orange 3 (6373-74-6)
- Language:EnglishProvider:Acid Orange 3
Acid Orange 3 Usage And Synthesis
- Preparation5-Amino-2-(phenylamino)benzenesulfonic acid and 1-Chloro-2,4-dinitrobenzene?condensation.
- General DescriptionBrown to dark brown microcrystalline powder.
- Air & Water ReactionsSlightly soluble in water.
- Reactivity ProfileOrganonitrates range from slight to strong oxidizing agents. If mixed with reducing agents, including hydrides, sulfides and nitrides, they may begin a vigorous reaction that culminates in a detonation. The aromatic nitro compounds may explode in the presence of a base such as sodium hydroxide or potassium hydroxide even in the presence of water or organic solvents. The explosive tendencies of aromatic nitro compounds are increased by the presence of multiple nitro groups. Nitroalkanes are milder oxidizing agents, but still react violently with reducing agents at higher temperature and pressures.
- Health HazardACUTE/CHRONIC HAZARDS: When heated to decomposition Acid Orange 3 emits highly toxic fumes of SOx, NOx and Na2O.
- Fire HazardFlash point data for Acid Orange 3 are not available; however, Acid Orange 3 is probably combustible.
- Properties and Applicationsdark yellow orange. Orange yellow powder, soluble in cold water and hot water easily, 90 ℃ water solubility of 50 g/L, easily soluble in ethanol for orange brown. The strong sulfuric acid dyes for yellow, diluted into dark yellow, have precipitation. The water solution is yellow. Discharge sex is bad, copper ions in the green light in color shade darker iron ions. Benzene product used for wool, polyamide fiber and silk dyeing and leather shading, mainly used for dyeing nylon, can be used separately, but also as a component colors used to spell color.
Standard Light Fastness Soaping Persperation Fastness Oxygen bleaching Fastness to seawater Fading Stain Fading Stain Fading Stain ISO 5-6 1 2 3 1 1 2 3 AATCC 5-6 1-2 1-2 3 1 1 2-3 2-3
Acid Orange 3 Preparation Products And Raw materials
- Raw materials2,4-Dinitrochlorobenzene
- C.I.Acid Orange 60 ACID ORANGE 20 C.I.Acid Orange 124 C.I.Acid Orange 4 C.I.Acid Orange 160 C.I.Acid Orange 79 C.I.Acid Orange 134 C.I.Acid Orange 64 C.I.Acid Orange 27 C.I.Acid Orange 31 DIPHENYLAMINESULFONIC ACID SODIUM SALT DISPERSE YELLOW 9 Acid Orange 3 ORANGE Quinoline Yellow Sodium alginate sodium Ascoric Acid
Acid Orange 3SupplierMore
- Company Name:The future of Shanghai Industrial Co., Ltd.
- Company Name:Shanghai JONLN Reagent Co., Ltd.
- Company Name:Hubei Jusheng Technology Co.,Ltd
- Tel:18871490274 027-59599241-
- Company Name:Chizhou Kailong Import and Export Trade Co., Ltd.
- Tel:Please Email
- Company Name:Alta Scientific Co., Ltd.
- Tel: 022-65378550-