Flumetsulam Chemical Properties
Flumetsulam Usage And Synthesis
- Chemical PropertiesBrown SOlid
- Chemical PropertiesFlumetsulam is a colorless liquid which does not exist as a free, pure substance. Used as an aqueous solution.
- UsesFlumetsulam is a ighly active herbicide of the triazolopyrimidine sulfonanilide class. Flumetsulam act by inhibiting acetolactate synthase. Flumetsulam exhibits broad spectrum activity on broadleaf weed species with selectivity to several major agronomic crops in soil and foliar applications.
- ShippingUN3082 Environmentally hazardous substances, liquid, n.o.s., Hazard class: 9; Labels: 9-Miscellaneous haz ardous material, Technical Name Required.
- Waste DisposalMust be disposed properly by following package label directions or by contacting your local or federal environmental control agency, or by con tacting your regional EPA office. If this material cannot be disposed of according to label instructions, it may be dis solved or mixed with a combustible solvent and burned in a chemical incinerator equipped with an afterburner and scrubber. In accordance with 40CFR165, follow recommen dations for the disposal of pesticides and pesticide contain ers. Noncombustible containers should be crushed and buried under more than 40 cm of soil.
- Company Name:J & K SCIENTIFIC LTD.
- Tel:400-666-7788 010-82848833-
- Company Name:INTATRADE GmbH
- Tel:+49 3493/605464
- Company Name:Capot Chemical Co., Ltd
- Tel:+86 (0) 571 85 58 67 18
- Company Name:Rudong Zhongyi Chemical Co., Ltd
- Company Name:Chemsky（shanghai）International Co.,Ltd.