FLORASULAM Chemical Properties
- Melting point:220-221° (dec) (Van Heertum); also reported as 193.5-230.5° (Thompson)
- Density 1.75±0.1 g/cm3(Predicted)
- storage temp. 0-6°C
- pka4.54(at 25℃)
- form neat
- EPA Substance Registry System[1,2,4]Triazolo[1,5-c]pyrimidine-2- sulfonamide, N-(2,6-difluorophenyl)-8-fluoro-5-methoxy- (145701-23-1)
FLORASULAM Usage And Synthesis
- DescriptionFlorasulam is a kind of selective triazolopyrimidine sulfonanilide post-emergent herbicide. It is absorbed by the foliage or roots of the plants. It acts as a systemic herbicide, being able to disrupt the internal growth processes of the weeds and causes their death in several weeks. It can be used for the control of broadleaf weeds in cereals. Its mechanism of action is through inhibiting the acetolactate synthase (ALS) in plants. The enzyme is present in the chloroplast and participates into the biosynthesis of branch chain amino acids such as valine, leucine and isoleucine. Through this mechanism, it can suppress plant cell division, plant growth and ultimately cause plant death.
- Company Name:J & K SCIENTIFIC LTD.
- Tel:400-666-7788 010-82848833-
- Company Name:Shanghai Longsheng chemical Co.,Ltd.
- Tel:13585536065 021-58099652-8005
- Company Name:Nanjing Chemlin Chemical Co., Ltd
- Company Name:Shanghai Hanhong Scientific Co.,Ltd.
- Tel: 021-54306202-
- Company Name:Syntechem Co.,Ltd
- Tel:Please Email