Tween 85 Chemical Properties
- Density 1.028 g/mL at 20 °C
- vapor pressure <1 mm Hg ( 20 °C)
- refractive index n
- Flash point:>230 °F
- storage temp. 0-6°C
- solubility Dispersible in water, in anhydrous ethanol, in ethyl acetate and in methanol, practically insoluble in fatty oils and in liquid paraffin.
- form viscous liquid
- Specific Gravity1.030 (20/4℃)
- Hydrophilic-Lipophilic Balance (HLB)11
- EPA Substance Registry SystemPolysorbate 85 (9005-70-3)
Tween 85 Usage And Synthesis
- Chemical PropertiesAmber liquid
- UsesLonzest(R) STO-20 is a mid-range HLB, nonionic surfactant suggested for use in textile chemicals (lubricant, emulsifier), household products (o/w emulsifier) and cosmetic formulations (o/w emulsifier).
- UsesTween 85 is an emulsifier produced by reacting oleic acid with sorbitol to yield a product which is reacted with ethylene oxide. It is a nonionic, water-dispersible surface-active agent that is very soluble in water. It is also termed polysorbate 80. It is used in ice cream and frozen desserts for overrun and dryness; as a disperser of flavors and colors in pickles; and for volume and texture in baked goods. It is frequently used with monoand diglycerides at usage levels ranging from 0.05 to 0.10%.
- brand nameTween 85 (ICI Americas).
Tween 85 Preparation Products And Raw materials
- Triethylene glycol Polyoxyethylene fatty acid Bitumen emulsifier Sorbitol Ethylene glycol C8E3 OCTYLPHENYLPOLYETHYLENE GLYCOL POLYSORBATE 61,POLYSORBATE 60,POLYSORBATE 60 USP/NF,POLYSORBATE 60 extrapure Ethylene glycol diacetate Diethylene glycol 1,4-Butanediol EMULSIFIER Tween 85 Polyoxyethylene stearate POLYSORBATE Sorbitan -60 TWEEN-60 Hexylene Glycol
- Company Name:GUANGDONG RUNHUA CHEMISTRY CO.,LTD. Gold
- Tel:14749365990 020-36293412-
- Company Name:Nantong Haitian Chemical Co., Ltd Gold
- Company Name:J & K SCIENTIFIC LTD.
- Tel:400-666-7788 010-82848833-
- Company Name:Meryer (Shanghai) Chemical Technology Co., Ltd.
- Tel:400-660-8290 21-61259100-
- Company Name:TCI (Shanghai) Development Co., Ltd.
- Tel:021-67121386 / 800-988-0390