ChemicalBook > Product Catalog > Food Additives > Food flavorings > Natural-identical fragrances > DIPENTENE
DIPENTENE Chemical Properties
- Melting point:-74 °C
- Boiling point:170-180 °C(lit.)
- Density 0.86 g/mL at 20 °C(lit.)
- vapor density >4.7 (80 °C, vs air)
- vapor pressure 1 mm Hg ( 20 °C)
- refractive index n
- Flash point:110 °F
DIPENTENE Usage And Synthesis
- Descriptiondl-Limonene has a pleasant, lemon-like odor free from campho raceous and turpentine-like notes. The most important and wide spread terpene; it is known in the d- and ι- optically active forms and in the optically inactive dl-iovm (known as dipentene); it has been reported found in more than 300 essential oils in amounts ranging from 90 - 95% (lemon, orange, mandarin) to as low as 1% (palmarosa); the most widespread form is the d-limonene, followed by the racemic form, and then ι-limonene.
- Company Name:Jiangxi Baolin Natural Spices Co.Ltd. Gold
- Company Name:Wuhan Hezhong Bio-chemical Manufacture co ltd
- Tel:18930710487 021-68580715-
- Company Name:Univar Solutions(China) Co., Ltd.
- Tel:021-61932772 13012862996
- Company Name:Hubei Yuancheng Saichuang Technology Co., Ltd.
- Tel:18062666868/13048470578 QQ2355779403/2355880551
- Company Name:Yichang Yongnuo Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd.